What is involved in Reconfigurable computing
Find out what the related areas are that Reconfigurable computing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Reconfigurable computing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Reconfigurable computing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Reconfigurable computing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Reconfigurable computing related domains to cover and 132 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Reconfigurable computing, Erasable programmable logic device, National Semiconductor, Cadence Design Systems, Advanced Micro Devices, System on a chip, Computer architecture, Cypress Semiconductor, Virage Logic, SystemVerilog DPI, National Science Foundation, Circuit underutilization, Arithmetic logic unit, The Journal of Supercomputing, Glossary of reconfigurable computing, Application-specific integrated circuit, High-performance reconfigurable computing, Electronic hardware, PubMed Central, Anti machine, PCI Express, Moore’s law, Mentor Graphics, Forte Design Systems, Soft microprocessor, Java Optimized Processor, Parallel computing, Logic block, Multi-core processor, SciEngines GmbH, Magma Design Automation, Nios embedded processor, Field programmable gate array, C to HDL, Programmable logic device, Lattice Semiconductor, Address Resolution Protocol, OpenRISC 1200, Programmable Array Logic:
Reconfigurable computing Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Reconfigurable computing tasks and plan concise Reconfigurable computing education.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Reconfigurable computing information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Reconfigurable computing project manager?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Reconfigurable computing study?
Erasable programmable logic device Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Erasable programmable logic device outcomes and document what potential Erasable programmable logic device megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Among the Reconfigurable computing product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Reconfigurable computing opportunities costing us money?
– Do we have past Reconfigurable computing Successes?
National Semiconductor Critical Criteria:
Distinguish National Semiconductor failures and create a map for yourself.
– In what ways are Reconfigurable computing vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How likely is the current Reconfigurable computing plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How can skill-level changes improve Reconfigurable computing?
Cadence Design Systems Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Cadence Design Systems quality and observe effective Cadence Design Systems.
– Think about the people you identified for your Reconfigurable computing project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Reconfigurable computing project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Reconfigurable computing project lifecycle?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Reconfigurable computing goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Advanced Micro Devices Critical Criteria:
Guide Advanced Micro Devices results and adopt an insight outlook.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Reconfigurable computing that make it risky?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Reconfigurable computing?
System on a chip Critical Criteria:
Be clear about System on a chip decisions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive System on a chip decisions.
– For correct behaviour of synchronous edge-triggered hardware, the progagation delay of D-types must be greater than their hold time. Question : How can we ensuse this in a technology-neutral model that does not have any specific numerical delays ?
– For faster system modelling, we do not want to enter EDS kernel for every change of every net or bus: so is it possible to pass larger objects around, or even send threads between components, like S/W does ?
– To compute quickly and halt we need a higher frequency clock but consume the same number of active cycles. So the work-rate product, af, unchanged, so no power difference ?
– CAD and Design Tools for On-Chip Networks: What CAD tools are needed to design on-chip networks and to design systems using on-chip networks?
– The boolean equivalence problem is do two functions produce the same output. However, are we interested for all input combinations?
– Moores Law has been tracked for the last two plus decades, but have we now reached the Silicon End Point?
– Transactions may execute in a different sequence from reality: sequential consistency compromised ?
– How do we know that any Reconfigurable computing analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What about asserting a requirement of data conservation ?
– Process Challenge Can you integrate what you need ?
– Considering the values of all state variables ?
– Scalability, are tools limited in practice?
– Why a System-on-a-Chip Audio Encoder?
– Is a formal specification complete?
– Is it synchronous or asynchronous?
– Zeno: Tortoise and Achilles ?
– Where are SoCs Headed?
– What is a Platform?
– What is a SoC?
Computer architecture Critical Criteria:
Administer Computer architecture visions and optimize Computer architecture leadership as a key to advancement.
– Will Reconfigurable computing have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Does Reconfigurable computing analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How can we improve Reconfigurable computing?
Cypress Semiconductor Critical Criteria:
Confer re Cypress Semiconductor engagements and triple focus on important concepts of Cypress Semiconductor relationship management.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Reconfigurable computing strengthening and reform actually originate?
Virage Logic Critical Criteria:
Generalize Virage Logic quality and define what our big hairy audacious Virage Logic goal is.
– what is the best design framework for Reconfigurable computing organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Reconfigurable computing delivery for example is new software needed?
– What is Effective Reconfigurable computing?
SystemVerilog DPI Critical Criteria:
X-ray SystemVerilog DPI risks and assess and formulate effective operational and SystemVerilog DPI strategies.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Reconfigurable computing process?
– How do we manage Reconfigurable computing Knowledge Management (KM)?
National Science Foundation Critical Criteria:
Adapt National Science Foundation quality and probe using an integrated framework to make sure National Science Foundation is getting what it needs.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Reconfigurable computing? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Does Reconfigurable computing appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Circuit underutilization Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Circuit underutilization tasks and cater for concise Circuit underutilization education.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Reconfigurable computing is underway?
– Is Reconfigurable computing Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Arithmetic logic unit Critical Criteria:
Refer to Arithmetic logic unit adoptions and find the essential reading for Arithmetic logic unit researchers.
– How would one define Reconfigurable computing leadership?
The Journal of Supercomputing Critical Criteria:
Contribute to The Journal of Supercomputing projects and display thorough understanding of the The Journal of Supercomputing process.
– Do Reconfigurable computing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Glossary of reconfigurable computing Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Glossary of reconfigurable computing decisions and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Reconfigurable computing processes?
– For your Reconfigurable computing project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Application-specific integrated circuit Critical Criteria:
Face Application-specific integrated circuit results and maintain Application-specific integrated circuit for success.
– Can we do Reconfigurable computing without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How do we go about Securing Reconfigurable computing?
High-performance reconfigurable computing Critical Criteria:
Deduce High-performance reconfigurable computing adoptions and oversee High-performance reconfigurable computing management by competencies.
– Can we add value to the current Reconfigurable computing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What are the business goals Reconfigurable computing is aiming to achieve?
Electronic hardware Critical Criteria:
Examine Electronic hardware tasks and create a map for yourself.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Reconfigurable computing been identified and analyzed?
– What are the long-term Reconfigurable computing goals?
PubMed Central Critical Criteria:
Chart PubMed Central engagements and shift your focus.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Reconfigurable computing, including any consulting or professional services?
– How important is Reconfigurable computing to the user organizations mission?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Reconfigurable computing move?
Anti machine Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Anti machine engagements and track iterative Anti machine results.
– Who will provide the final approval of Reconfigurable computing deliverables?
PCI Express Critical Criteria:
Examine PCI Express tasks and research ways can we become the PCI Express company that would put us out of business.
– Why is Reconfigurable computing important for you now?
– Who needs to know about Reconfigurable computing ?
– How do we maintain Reconfigurable computings Integrity?
Moore’s law Critical Criteria:
Discuss Moore’s law outcomes and describe the risks of Moore’s law sustainability.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Reconfigurable computing workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do those selected for the Reconfigurable computing team have a good general understanding of what Reconfigurable computing is all about?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Reconfigurable computing requirements in detail?
Mentor Graphics Critical Criteria:
Systematize Mentor Graphics governance and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Mentor Graphics projects.
– What are our needs in relation to Reconfigurable computing skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Forte Design Systems Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Forte Design Systems goals and point out Forte Design Systems tensions in leadership.
– Is maximizing Reconfigurable computing protection the same as minimizing Reconfigurable computing loss?
Soft microprocessor Critical Criteria:
Mix Soft microprocessor tasks and devise Soft microprocessor key steps.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Reconfigurable computing models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Reconfigurable computing ?
– Are accountability and ownership for Reconfigurable computing clearly defined?
Java Optimized Processor Critical Criteria:
Confer re Java Optimized Processor outcomes and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Java Optimized Processor.
– Are assumptions made in Reconfigurable computing stated explicitly?
Parallel computing Critical Criteria:
Add value to Parallel computing projects and proactively manage Parallel computing risks.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Reconfigurable computing objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Who sets the Reconfigurable computing standards?
Logic block Critical Criteria:
Check Logic block planning and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Logic block decisions.
– Are there Reconfigurable computing Models?
Multi-core processor Critical Criteria:
Match Multi-core processor results and find answers.
– Is the Reconfigurable computing organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
SciEngines GmbH Critical Criteria:
Check SciEngines GmbH tasks and correct SciEngines GmbH management by competencies.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Reconfigurable computing Management?
– Have all basic functions of Reconfigurable computing been defined?
Magma Design Automation Critical Criteria:
Trace Magma Design Automation planning and differentiate in coordinating Magma Design Automation.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Reconfigurable computing services/products?
– How do we go about Comparing Reconfigurable computing approaches/solutions?
– What are our Reconfigurable computing Processes?
Nios embedded processor Critical Criteria:
Coach on Nios embedded processor issues and define what our big hairy audacious Nios embedded processor goal is.
– In the case of a Reconfigurable computing project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Reconfigurable computing project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Reconfigurable computing project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Reconfigurable computing products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How can you negotiate Reconfigurable computing successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Field programmable gate array Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Field programmable gate array outcomes and customize techniques for implementing Field programmable gate array controls.
– How to deal with Reconfigurable computing Changes?
C to HDL Critical Criteria:
Investigate C to HDL engagements and visualize why should people listen to you regarding C to HDL.
– What are current Reconfigurable computing Paradigms?
– Why are Reconfigurable computing skills important?
Programmable logic device Critical Criteria:
Focus on Programmable logic device projects and sort Programmable logic device activities.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Reconfigurable computing leader?
– What business benefits will Reconfigurable computing goals deliver if achieved?
– What is our formula for success in Reconfigurable computing ?
Lattice Semiconductor Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Lattice Semiconductor visions and acquire concise Lattice Semiconductor education.
– What are specific Reconfigurable computing Rules to follow?
– Why should we adopt a Reconfigurable computing framework?
Address Resolution Protocol Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Address Resolution Protocol tactics and get the big picture.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Reconfigurable computing project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What is our Reconfigurable computing Strategy?
OpenRISC 1200 Critical Criteria:
Set goals for OpenRISC 1200 issues and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough OpenRISC 1200 results.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Reconfigurable computing strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do we Identify specific Reconfigurable computing investment and emerging trends?
Programmable Array Logic Critical Criteria:
Analyze Programmable Array Logic governance and find the ideas you already have.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Reconfigurable computing process?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Reconfigurable computing forward?
– Does the Reconfigurable computing task fit the clients priorities?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Reconfigurable computing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Reconfigurable computing External links:
Reconfigurable Computing – ScienceDirect
Reconfigurable Computing – isi.edu
Computer Engineering Lab – Reconfigurable Computing
Erasable programmable logic device External links:
Erasable programmable logic device – revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Erasable programmable logic device
AT22LV10(L), Low-voltage UV Erasable Programmable Logic Device
National Semiconductor External links:
National Semiconductor – RigPix
LM386 Datasheet(PDF) – National Semiconductor (TI)
National Semiconductor Distributor | Mouser
Cadence Design Systems External links:
Cadence Design Systems – Home | Facebook
Cadence Design Systems Inc.,Bracknell,UK – 10times
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS.OQ) Analysts | Reuters.com
Advanced Micro Devices External links:
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD.O) Quote| Reuters.com
AMD Latest News | Advanced Micro Devices | Custom PC Review
Advanced Micro Devices Inc, AMD:NAQ summary – FT.com
System on a chip External links:
System09 VHDL 6809 System on a Chip – Optus
System on a Chip Archives – Windows For Your Business
System on a Chip 2008: Ardentec Corporation
Computer architecture External links:
computer architecture – What does x86 mean? – Stack Overflow
Gender Diversity in Computer Architecture | SIGARCH
Computer Architecture | Department of Computer Science
Cypress Semiconductor External links:
Cypress Semiconductor (Nasdaq:CY) – Fundamentals Analysis
Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY.O) Quote| Reuters.com
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (CY) – Yahoo Finance
Virage Logic External links:
Virage Logic – Jotrin Electronics
VL3 Stock Quote – Virage Logic Corp – Bloomberg Markets
Virage Logic Corporation CSR Ratings – csrhub.com
SystemVerilog DPI External links:
SystemVerilog DPI Tutorial – Doulos
SystemVerilog DPI (Direct Programming Interface) – YouTube
National Science Foundation External links:
Staff Directory | NSF – National Science Foundation
National Science Foundation – YouTube
National Science Foundation Climate Research Project
Arithmetic logic unit External links:
Arithmetic Logic Unit – YouTube
Laboratory Exercise #5 Simple Arithmetic Logic Unit
4 BIT ARITHMETIC LOGIC UNIT | Wiltronics
The Journal of Supercomputing External links:
Editorial, The Journal of Supercomputing | DeepDyve
The Journal of Supercomputing – Springer
The Journal of Supercomputing Template – Authorea
Glossary of reconfigurable computing External links:
Glossary of reconfigurable computing – update.revolvy.com
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Glossary of reconfigurable computing
Application-specific integrated circuit External links:
Application-specific integrated circuit – YouTube
Application-specific integrated circuit – Topic – YouTube
High-performance reconfigurable computing External links:
HPRC High-Performance Reconfigurable Computing | Gidel
Electronic hardware External links:
Electronic Hardware Corporation (EHC) – Home | Facebook
What is electronic hardware?
http://Electronic hardware can range from individual chips/circuits to distributed information processing systems. Well designed electronic hardware is composed of hierarchies of functional modules which inter-communicate via precisely defined interfaces.
The Best Drum Machines – Electronic Hardware | Gearank
PubMed Central External links:
PubMed Central: The GenBank of the published literature
Nursing: PubMed Central (PMC) Help – University of Adelaide
Grist API – Developers – Europe PubMed Central
Anti machine External links:
Gauze – Anti Machine (HQ) – YouTube
The Anti Machine Page – – TU Kaiserslautern
Music | Anti Machine Records
PCI Express External links:
AC1900 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter | TP-Link
PCI Express® Card Sockets and Interfaces | Samtec
PCI Express | Tektronix
Moore’s law External links:
A New Discovery Breaks the Boundaries of Moore’s Law
Is There A Moore’s Law For Solar? – Yahoo
Moore’s Law: Beyond the first law of computing – BBC News
Mentor Graphics External links:
Mentor Graphics Corp. – ThomasNet News
Automotive dashboard application by Mentor Graphics – YouTube
Siemens buying Mentor Graphics – Business Insider
Forte Design Systems External links:
Semiconductor Engineering .:. Forte Design Systems
Cadence to acquire Forte Design Systems – Evertiq Global
Forte Design Systems – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Forte Design Systems&item_type=topic
Soft microprocessor External links:
DS5000FP Soft Microprocessor Chip – Keil
DS5000FP Soft Microprocessor Chip – Maxim Integrated
Soft microprocessor – Revolvy
Java Optimized Processor External links:
JOP abbreviation stands for Java Optimized Processor
Java Optimized Processor – WOW.com
Java Optimized Processor – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Java Optimized Processor
Parallel computing External links:
Programming Models for Parallel Computing | The MIT Press
Parallel Computing Toolbox Documentation – MathWorks
Parallel Computing Toolbox – MATLAB – MathWorks
Logic block External links:
Logic Block Collections : nrich.maths.org
Block / Field Logic Block Invasion Target 18 Model: 51006
Logic Block Collections : nrich.maths.org
Multi-core processor External links:
Multi-core processor disappointment – CorelDRAW Community
What is multi-core processor? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Popular Videos – Athlon 64 X2 & Multi-core processor – YouTube
Magma Design Automation External links:
MAGMA DESIGN AUTOMATION INC (Form: S-8, Received: …
Magma Design Automation Acquisitions | Mergr
LAVA Stock Quote – Magma Design Automation Inc
Nios embedded processor External links:
AN 189: Simulating Nios Embedded Processor Designs
Nios Embedded Processor SPI Peripheral – Springer
NIOS Embedded Processor -ALTERA p1 – YouTube
Field programmable gate array External links:
Field programmable gate array (fpga) market by Bhavana – issuu
An optoelectronic 3-D Field Programmable Gate Array
Field programmable gate array by Bhavana – issuu
C to HDL External links:
C to HDL – WOW.com
C to HDL – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Marketspace Dyslipidaemia: Focus shifts from LDL-C to HDL-C
Programmable logic device External links:
Xilinx XC9572XL Complex Programmable Logic Device (PC-44)
What is a programmable logic device? – Quora
High-performance Complex Programmable Logic Device
Lattice Semiconductor External links:
ECP3™ FPGA – Lattice Semiconductor | Digikey Electronics
Lattice Semiconductor – Home | Facebook
Lattice Semiconductor – YouTube
Address Resolution Protocol External links:
ARP – Address Resolution Protocol on Computer Networks
Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) Explained – YouTube
Address Resolution Protocol (arp) – ERG
OpenRISC 1200 External links:
OpenRISC 1200 soft processor | Realtime Embedded
GitHub – openrisc/or1200: OpenRISC 1200 implementation
OpenRISC 1200 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Programmable Array Logic External links:
VDict – Definition of Programmable Array Logic
EPIC CMOS Programmable Array Logic Circuits (Rev. D)
Programmable Array Logic (PAL) – YouTube