What is involved in J2EE
Find out what the related areas are that J2EE connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a J2EE thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its J2EE journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward J2EE leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which J2EE related domains to cover and 170 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
J2EE, Dependency injection, Java Platform, Enterprise Edition, Java Management Extensions, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Java Server Faces, Apache Geronimo, JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, Application programming interface, Java Message Service, Java API for XML Registries, Program specification, Fault-tolerant design, Java API for XML Processing, Concurrency control, OW2 Consortium, Computer security, Pramati Technologies, Java Transaction API, Apache TomEE, J2EE, IBM WebSphere Application Server Community Edition, Java Architecture for XML Binding, Java Research License, J2EE Management, Resin Server, Proprietary software, Java Community Process, Red Hat, Apache Software Foundation, JavaBeans Activation Framework, JavaServer Pages, Java Platform, Micro Edition, Computer cluster, Web service, Java API for JSON Processing, Caucho Technology, JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library, JavaServer Faces, Java Card, Representational State Transfer, Oracle Corporation, Oracle WebLogic Server, Java API for RESTful Web Services, Java API for WebSocket, Contexts and Dependency Injection for the Java EE Platform, Dependency Injection for Java, Java BluePrints, Free software, Transaction processing, Java EE version history, Managed Beans, Access control, Java Platform, Standard Edition, Remote procedure call, Enterprise software, Distributed computing, JSR 250, Application performance management, Bean Validation, Eclipse Foundation, Web Services Metadata for Java, Java EE Connector Architecture, Web container:
J2EE Critical Criteria:
Substantiate J2EE quality and look at it backwards.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of J2EE?
– What are the barriers to increased J2EE production?
– Who sets the J2EE standards?
Dependency injection Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Dependency injection strategies and figure out ways to motivate other Dependency injection users.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving J2EE forward?
– Do we monitor the J2EE decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How do we maintain J2EEs Integrity?
Java Platform, Enterprise Edition Critical Criteria:
Value Java Platform, Enterprise Edition engagements and transcribe Java Platform, Enterprise Edition as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective J2EE leader?
– Does J2EE analysis show the relationships among important J2EE factors?
– Which J2EE goals are the most important?
Java Management Extensions Critical Criteria:
Boost Java Management Extensions engagements and proactively manage Java Management Extensions risks.
– How do we Improve J2EE service perception, and satisfaction?
– Why is J2EE important for you now?
– How to deal with J2EE Changes?
IBM WebSphere Application Server Critical Criteria:
Drive IBM WebSphere Application Server risks and clarify ways to gain access to competitive IBM WebSphere Application Server services.
– Can we add value to the current J2EE decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Among the J2EE product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Does J2EE systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Java Server Faces Critical Criteria:
Generalize Java Server Faces quality and create a map for yourself.
– Does J2EE include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your J2EE processes?
– How do we keep improving J2EE?
Apache Geronimo Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Apache Geronimo leadership and give examples utilizing a core of simple Apache Geronimo skills.
– For your J2EE project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Have the types of risks that may impact J2EE been identified and analyzed?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the J2EE requirements in detail?
JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Critical Criteria:
Check JBoss Enterprise Application Platform adoptions and revise understanding of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform architectures.
– What is the total cost related to deploying J2EE, including any consulting or professional services?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the J2EE process?
– How do we go about Securing J2EE?
Application programming interface Critical Criteria:
Look at Application programming interface risks and secure Application programming interface creativity.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its J2EE processes?
– What are the Key enablers to make this J2EE move?
Java Message Service Critical Criteria:
Generalize Java Message Service decisions and find the essential reading for Java Message Service researchers.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate J2EE delivery for example is new software needed?
– Is J2EE Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are the usability implications of J2EE actions?
Java API for XML Registries Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Java API for XML Registries issues and catalog Java API for XML Registries activities.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed J2EE opportunities costing us money?
– Have all basic functions of J2EE been defined?
Program specification Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Program specification tasks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Program specification.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a J2EE process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the J2EE process available?
– Is maximizing J2EE protection the same as minimizing J2EE loss?
Fault-tolerant design Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Fault-tolerant design decisions and find the ideas you already have.
– what is the best design framework for J2EE organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do we ensure that implementations of J2EE products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Is a J2EE Team Work effort in place?
Java API for XML Processing Critical Criteria:
Systematize Java API for XML Processing goals and integrate design thinking in Java API for XML Processing innovation.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to J2EE?
– How important is J2EE to the user organizations mission?
– What are the business goals J2EE is aiming to achieve?
Concurrency control Critical Criteria:
Map Concurrency control leadership and oversee Concurrency control management by competencies.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these J2EE processes?
– What are specific J2EE Rules to follow?
OW2 Consortium Critical Criteria:
Analyze OW2 Consortium projects and oversee implementation of OW2 Consortium.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a J2EE project?
– How do we manage J2EE Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are the Essentials of Internal J2EE Management?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Computer security issues and maintain Computer security for success.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
Pramati Technologies Critical Criteria:
Design Pramati Technologies quality and maintain Pramati Technologies for success.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your J2EE strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Java Transaction API Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Java Transaction API planning and shift your focus.
– How do we measure improved J2EE service perception, and satisfaction?
Apache TomEE Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Apache TomEE risks and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Apache TomEE.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once J2EE is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How likely is the current J2EE plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Is J2EE dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
J2EE Critical Criteria:
Check J2EE planning and clarify ways to gain access to competitive J2EE services.
– What is our formula for success in J2EE ?
IBM WebSphere Application Server Community Edition Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect IBM WebSphere Application Server Community Edition adoptions and change contexts.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your J2EE project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Are accountability and ownership for J2EE clearly defined?
Java Architecture for XML Binding Critical Criteria:
Refer to Java Architecture for XML Binding adoptions and finalize specific methods for Java Architecture for XML Binding acceptance.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect J2EE workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do we have past J2EE Successes?
Java Research License Critical Criteria:
Recall Java Research License issues and customize techniques for implementing Java Research License controls.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a J2EE study?
– How is the value delivered by J2EE being measured?
J2EE Management Critical Criteria:
Think about J2EE Management risks and be persistent.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of J2EE moving forward?
– How do we Identify specific J2EE investment and emerging trends?
Resin Server Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Resin Server visions and check on ways to get started with Resin Server.
– Does J2EE appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Proprietary software Critical Criteria:
Explore Proprietary software goals and assess and formulate effective operational and Proprietary software strategies.
– How do we know that any J2EE analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Java Community Process Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Java Community Process governance and ask questions.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your J2EE activities?
– Do we all define J2EE in the same way?
Red Hat Critical Criteria:
Explore Red Hat governance and transcribe Red Hat as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How do we go about Comparing J2EE approaches/solutions?
– Is Supporting J2EE documentation required?
Apache Software Foundation Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Apache Software Foundation governance and innovate what needs to be done with Apache Software Foundation.
JavaBeans Activation Framework Critical Criteria:
Steer JavaBeans Activation Framework strategies and create JavaBeans Activation Framework explanations for all managers.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of J2EE that make it risky?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing J2EE?
JavaServer Pages Critical Criteria:
Facilitate JavaServer Pages projects and look for lots of ideas.
– Do those selected for the J2EE team have a good general understanding of what J2EE is all about?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic J2EE objectives?
– What is the purpose of J2EE in relation to the mission?
Java Platform, Micro Edition Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Java Platform, Micro Edition decisions and raise human resource and employment practices for Java Platform, Micro Edition.
Computer cluster Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Computer cluster governance and sort Computer cluster activities.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether J2EE goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What about J2EE Analysis of results?
Web service Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Web service issues and change contexts.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if J2EE does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– What is the source of the strategies for J2EE strengthening and reform?
Java API for JSON Processing Critical Criteria:
Sort Java API for JSON Processing failures and stake your claim.
Caucho Technology Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Caucho Technology projects and achieve a single Caucho Technology view and bringing data together.
– What are the key elements of your J2EE performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Do the J2EE decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library Critical Criteria:
Model after JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library projects and transcribe JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library as tomorrows backbone for success.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which J2EE models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to J2EE? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Are there J2EE problems defined?
JavaServer Faces Critical Criteria:
Detail JavaServer Faces projects and tour deciding if JavaServer Faces progress is made.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a J2EE project?
Java Card Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Java Card decisions and gather Java Card models .
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for J2EE strengthening and reform actually originate?
Representational State Transfer Critical Criteria:
Define Representational State Transfer projects and perfect Representational State Transfer conflict management.
– How can you negotiate J2EE successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How can the value of J2EE be defined?
Oracle Corporation Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Oracle Corporation visions and define Oracle Corporation competency-based leadership.
– Which customers cant participate in our J2EE domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Oracle WebLogic Server Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Oracle WebLogic Server engagements and finalize specific methods for Oracle WebLogic Server acceptance.
– Consider your own J2EE project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Java API for RESTful Web Services Critical Criteria:
Trace Java API for RESTful Web Services results and find out.
– Does J2EE analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Java API for WebSocket Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Java API for WebSocket management and assess what counts with Java API for WebSocket that we are not counting.
– In a project to restructure J2EE outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Contexts and Dependency Injection for the Java EE Platform Critical Criteria:
Guide Contexts and Dependency Injection for the Java EE Platform goals and sort Contexts and Dependency Injection for the Java EE Platform activities.
– What are internal and external J2EE relations?
– What are current J2EE Paradigms?
Dependency Injection for Java Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Dependency Injection for Java goals and find out what it really means.
– How do we Lead with J2EE in Mind?
Java BluePrints Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Java BluePrints adoptions and find out what it really means.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as J2EE leaders?
Free software Critical Criteria:
Track Free software tactics and point out Free software tensions in leadership.
– Are we Assessing J2EE and Risk?
Transaction processing Critical Criteria:
Deduce Transaction processing leadership and cater for concise Transaction processing education.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the J2EE process?
Java EE version history Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Java EE version history visions and find out.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new J2EE in a volatile global economy?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that J2EE objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Managed Beans Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Managed Beans planning and plan concise Managed Beans education.
– What management system can we use to leverage the J2EE experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are the short and long-term J2EE goals?
Access control Critical Criteria:
Merge Access control governance and innovate what needs to be done with Access control.
– Question to cloud provider: Does your platform offer fine-grained access control so that my users can have different roles that do not create conflicts or violate compliance guidelines?
– Are information security policies, including policies for access control, application and system development, operational, network and physical security, formally documented?
– Can the access control product protect individual devices (e.g., floppy disks, compact disks–read-only memory CD-ROM, serial and parallel interfaces, and system clipboard)?
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Does the provider utilize Network Access Control based enforcement for continuous monitoring of its virtual machine population and virtual machine sprawl prevention?
– If data need to be secured through access controls (e.g. password-protected network space), how will they be applied?
– Do access control logs contain successful and unsuccessful login attempts and access to audit logs?
– Access control: Are there appropriate access controls over PII when it is in the cloud?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations J2EE values?
– Access Control To Program Source Code: Is access to program source code restricted?
– What is the direction of flow for which access control is required?
– Should we call it role based rule based access control, or rbrbac?
– Do the provider services offer fine grained access control?
– Do J2EE rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What type of advanced access control is supported?
– What access control exists to protect the data?
– What is our role based access control?
Java Platform, Standard Edition Critical Criteria:
Own Java Platform, Standard Edition failures and maintain Java Platform, Standard Edition for success.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with J2EE ?
Remote procedure call Critical Criteria:
Chat re Remote procedure call results and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Remote procedure call.
Enterprise software Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Enterprise software quality and check on ways to get started with Enterprise software.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– Is your LMS integrated to your current enterprise software?
– How to Secure J2EE?
Distributed computing Critical Criteria:
Examine Distributed computing risks and reduce Distributed computing costs.
JSR 250 Critical Criteria:
Track JSR 250 issues and frame using storytelling to create more compelling JSR 250 projects.
– Think about the functions involved in your J2EE project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Are there J2EE Models?
Application performance management Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Application performance management decisions and mentor Application performance management customer orientation.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing J2EE? There might be some that are less obvious?
Bean Validation Critical Criteria:
Group Bean Validation adoptions and test out new things.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in J2EE?
Eclipse Foundation Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Eclipse Foundation tactics and mentor Eclipse Foundation customer orientation.
– What will drive J2EE change?
Web Services Metadata for Java Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Web Services Metadata for Java tactics and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Web Services Metadata for Java information.
– Are assumptions made in J2EE stated explicitly?
Java EE Connector Architecture Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Java EE Connector Architecture tactics and oversee implementation of Java EE Connector Architecture.
– How will you measure your J2EE effectiveness?
Web container Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Web container tasks and gather Web container models .
– Is the J2EE organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the J2EE Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
J2EE External links:
Payment Center J2EE Application – Logon
Java J2EE Developer resumes | Indeed Resume Search
What is J2EE? Webopedia Definition
Dependency injection External links:
What is Dependency Injection C#? Examples, Tutorials & More
Dependency Injection – AngularJS DI
Java Platform, Enterprise Edition External links:
Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Release 7) – Oracle
Java Management Extensions External links:
Deep Dive into Java Management Extensions (JMX)
What is Java Management Extensions? An Overview of JMX
Java Management Extensions | John’s Blog
IBM WebSphere Application Server External links:
IBM WebSphere Application Server – Overview – United States
Disable Security in IBM WebSphere Application Server
Java Server Faces External links:
What are the main disadvantages of Java Server Faces 2.0?
java server faces | Welcome to learn JSF
Java Server Faces Tutorial 1 – Introduction / Setup – YouTube
Apache Geronimo External links:
Apache Geronimo : The Rodent’s Cache – cafepress.com
apache geronimo | John’s Blog
JBoss Enterprise Application Platform External links:
JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Calculator – Red Hat
JBoss Enterprise Application Platform – Official Site
Getting Started With JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7
Application programming interface External links:
[PDF]PROPAY APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACE
Java Message Service External links:
IBM MustGather: MQ Java Message Service (JMS) …
What is Java Message Service (JMS) for? – Stack Overflow
Java API for XML Registries External links:
Java API for XML Registries – Revolvy
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Java API for XML Registries
Java API for XML Registries – Sensagent.com
http://dictionary.sensagent.com/java api for xml registries/en-en
CSRC – Glossary – Java API For XML Registries
Program specification External links:
[PDF]Program Specification for the Maryvale Catechesis …
Introduction to Program Specification – YouTube
Fault-tolerant design External links:
[PDF]VLSI Tes)ng and Fault-Tolerant Design Fault Simula)on
[PDF]Input-Output Logic based Fault-Tolerant Design …
Concurrency control External links:
Concurrency Control | Database Management | FANDOM …
AdvDB: Concurrency Control Flashcards | Quizlet
Concurrency Control – Database Management
OW2 Consortium External links:
OW2 – Introducing the OW2 Consortium …
OW2 Consortium | Crunchbase
Computer security External links:
Avast Store | All Computer Security Products & Services
Computer Security Flashcards | Quizlet
Naked Security – Computer Security News, Advice and …
Pramati Technologies External links:
Pramati Technologies | About Pramati
Pramati Technologies Careers and Employment | Indeed.com
Pramati Technologies: A Quick Introduction – YouTube
Java Transaction API External links:
Java Transaction API (JTA) Overview Help – Stack Overflow
Java Transaction API
http://The Java Transaction API (JTA), one of the Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) APIs, enables distributed transactions to be done across multiple X/Open XA resources in a Java environment. In the X/Open XA architecture, a transaction manager or transaction processing monitor (TP monitor) coordinates the transactions across multiple resources such as databases and message queues.
Understanding JTA – The Java Transaction API
Apache TomEE External links:
tomitribe/docker-tomee: Dockerfiles for Apache TomEE – …
Apache TomEE (@ApacheTomEE) | Twitter
J2EE External links:
WebSeries J2EE Application – Logon
Java4s – Java/J2EE Programming Blog
Payment Center J2EE Application – Logon
Java Architecture for XML Binding External links:
[PDF]The Java Architecture For XML Binding (JAXB) – Link.it
JAXB (01) – Java Architecture for XML Binding – YouTube
Java Research License External links:
Java Research License | License | Proprietary Software
Java Research License – Open Hub
JRL abbreviation stands for Java Research License
Proprietary software External links:
Chapter 8 – Open Source and Proprietary Software – YouTube
Disadvantages of Proprietary Software | Chron.com
What is Proprietary Software? – Definition from Techopedia
Java Community Process External links:
What is java community process? – Quora
Java Community Process – Home | Facebook
The Java Community Process(SM) Program – …
Red Hat External links:
RHT : Summary for Red Hat, Inc. – Yahoo Finance
Red Hat Society – Official Site
Red Hat Customer Portal
Apache Software Foundation External links:
The Apache Software Foundation
The Apache Software Foundation – Home | Facebook
Apache Software Foundation – Official Site
JavaBeans Activation Framework External links:
JavaBeans Activation Framework – va.gov
JSR-000925 JavaBeans Activation Framework 1.2 …
Java Platform, Micro Edition External links:
Java Platform, Micro Edition Embedded (Java ME …
Computer cluster External links:
Computer Cluster | Forbes College
What is Computer Cluster? – Definition from Techopedia
HIDDEN MENU OBD ONBOARD COMPUTER CLUSTER …
Web service External links:
kumo cloud™ Mobile App and Web Service for HVAC Control
Amazon.com – Marketplace Web Service
HOW TO: Write a Simple Web Service by Using Visual C# .NET
Java API for JSON Processing External links:
JSR-000353 Java API for JSON Processing 1.0 Final Release
10 Java API for JSON Processing – Oracle Help Center
GitHub – javaee/jsonp: Java API for JSON Processing (JSON …
Caucho Technology External links:
Caucho Technology – Product/Service – 82 Photos | Facebook
Caucho Technology · GitHub
JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library External links:
JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library | SpringerLink
JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL) Salary | …
http://www.payscale.com › United States › Skill/Specialty
[PDF]JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL)
JavaServer Faces External links:
Mojarra JavaServer Faces
Java Card External links:
Java Card API, Classic Edition – Oracle Help Center
Representational State Transfer External links:
What is REST (Representational state transfer)? – YouTube
Oracle Corporation External links:
Oracle Corporation (ORCL) After Hours Trading – …
Oracle Corporation – ORCL – Stock Price Today – Zacks
ORCL – Oracle Corporation Crowdsourced Earnings …
Java API for RESTful Web Services External links:
JSR-000339 Java API for RESTful Web Services 2.0 Final …
Java API for WebSocket External links:
JSR-000356 Java API for WebSocket 1.0 Final Release
JSR 356, Java API for WebSocket – Oracle
Java API for WebSocket 1.1 | Oracle The Aquarium Blog
Dependency Injection for Java External links:
JSR-000365 Contexts and Dependency Injection for Java 2.0
GitHub – lestard/EasyDI: Easy Dependency Injection for Java
JSR-000365 Contexts and Dependency Injection for Java …
Java BluePrints External links:
Java Blueprints – Apache Brooklyn (incubating)
Java Blueprints – Apache Brooklyn
Free software External links:
Free Software and Shareware – Tucows Downloads
Restore old print photos with free software | Popular Science
Paint.NET – Free Software for Digital Photo Editing
Transaction processing External links:
Global Leader In Transaction Processing Solutions – Visa DPS
[PDF]Transaction Processing Rules – MasterCard
Financial Services Transaction Processing Platform | …
Java EE version history External links:
Java EE version History – 爱程序网
Java EE version History – CSDN博客
Java EE version history – Revolvy
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Java EE version history
Managed Beans External links:
Using Annotations to Configure Managed Beans – The Java …
JSF Managed Beans – tutorialspoint.com
JSF Managed Beans – tutorialspoint.com
Access control External links:
Multi-Factor Authentication – Access control | Microsoft Azure
Linear Pro Access – Professional Access Control Systems
What is Access Control? – Definition from Techopedia
Java Platform, Standard Edition External links:
Java SE – Java Platform, Standard Edition | Oracle
Java Platform, Standard Edition 9 Reference Implementations
Remote procedure call External links:
How RPC Works: Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
Enterprise software External links:
Enterprise Software | Plantronics
Kadince – Enterprise software for financial institutions
Cloud Enterprise Software Specialized by Industry | Infor
Distributed computing External links:
Create MATLAB Distributed Computing Server™ cluster
What is distributed computing? – Definition from WhatIs.com
JSR 250 External links:
Common Annotations for Java (JSR 250) – Java Community …
Application performance management External links:
Application Performance Management | TraceView
Application Performance Management for Big Data | Unravel
Application Performance Management – Compuware
Bean Validation External links:
Using Bean Validation – The Java EE 6 Tutorial – Oracle
Eclipse Foundation External links:
Eclipse Foundation (@EclipseFdn) | Twitter
Eclipse Foundation · GitHub
Eclipse Foundation – Home | Facebook
Web Services Metadata for Java External links:
JSR-181 Web Services Metadata for Java – groups.yahoo.com
jsr181-api : 1.0-MR1 – Web Services Metadata for Java
jsr181-api : 1.0-MR1 – Web Services Metadata for Java
Java EE Connector Architecture External links:
Java EE Connector Architecture 1.7 – IronJacamar
Web container External links:
Web Server VS Web Container vs Application Server – YouTube