Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Autonomous Vehicles Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Autonomous Vehicles related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Autonomous Vehicles specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Autonomous Vehicles Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 635 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Autonomous Vehicles improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 635 standard requirements:
- What are the liability implications for manufacturers that are responsible for how autonomous vehicles execute the dynamic driving task?
- How should/would separate approaches work independently and how they should/would be integrated to achieve a robust vehicle strategy?
- A system like this has cultural and global implications. What would the impact of such a system be on the world as you know it?
- What legal and policy groundwork have you found to be beneficial in supporting an Autonomous Vehicle deployment?
- Who should be held liable for crashes involving autonomous vehicles?
- What is already happening in the automotive industry?
- Is a change to lower personal mobility possible?
- Full Autonomous Vehicle: When and How?
- What will happen with Car Insurance?
- What makes Autonomous work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Autonomous Vehicles book in PDF containing 635 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Autonomous Vehicles self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Autonomous Vehicles Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Autonomous Vehicles areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Autonomous Vehicles Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Autonomous Vehicles projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Autonomous Vehicles Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Autonomous Vehicles project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you recognize and praise members for their contributions?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know if the Autonomous Vehicles project requires outside equipment or vendor resources?
- Stakeholder Register: What are the major Autonomous Vehicles project milestones requiring communications or providing communications opportunities?
- Change Log: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Autonomous Vehicles project(s)?
- Scope Management Plan: Product – what are you trying to accomplish and how will you know when you are finished?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Autonomous Vehicles project leaders committed to this Autonomous Vehicles project full time?
- Risk Management Plan: Where are you confronted with risks during the business phases?
- Source Selection Criteria: When should debriefings be held and how should they be scheduled?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
Step-by-step and complete Autonomous Vehicles Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Autonomous Vehicles project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Autonomous Vehicles project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Autonomous Vehicles project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Autonomous Vehicles project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Autonomous Vehicles project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Autonomous Vehicles project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Autonomous Vehicles project with this in-depth Autonomous Vehicles Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Autonomous Vehicles projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Autonomous Vehicles and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Autonomous Vehicles investments work better.
This Autonomous Vehicles All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.