Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Budget and Goals PFM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Budget and Goals PFM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Budget and Goals PFM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Budget and Goals PFM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 657 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Budget and Goals PFM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 657 standard requirements:
- Why don’t our customers like us?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- Do we all define Budget and Goals PFM in the same way?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- Who sets the Budget and Goals PFM standards?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Budget and Goals PFM strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Budget and Goals PFM processes of our organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Budget and Goals PFM book in PDF containing 657 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Budget and Goals PFM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Budget and Goals PFM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Budget and Goals PFM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Budget and Goals PFM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Budget and Goals PFM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Budget and Goals PFM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Budget and Goals PFM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Budget and Goals PFM projects / systems?
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Budget and Goals PFM project?
- Variance Analysis: How have the setting and use of standards changed over time?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should the preproposal conference be conducted?
- Procurement Audit: Does the department have a procurement strategy and is it implemented?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- Network Diagram: Exercise: What is the probability that the Budget and Goals PFM project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and vendors?
- Risk Management Plan: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Budget and Goals PFM project via agreements?
Step-by-step and complete Budget and Goals PFM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Budget and Goals PFM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Budget and Goals PFM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Budget and Goals PFM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Budget and Goals PFM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Budget and Goals PFM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Budget and Goals PFM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Budget and Goals PFM project with this in-depth Budget and Goals PFM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Budget and Goals PFM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Budget and Goals PFM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Budget and Goals PFM investments work better.
This Budget and Goals PFM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.