What is involved in Agile Java
Find out what the related areas are that Agile Java connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Agile Java thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Agile Java journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Agile Java leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Agile Java related domains to cover and 316 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Agile Java, Capability Maturity Model, Code refactoring, Software verification and validation, Software craftsmanship, Cross-functional team, Computer engineering, Structured analysis, Big data, Systems development life cycle, Capability Maturity Model Integration, Requirements analysis, Software quality assurance, Alistair Cockburn, Test-driven development, Object-oriented programming, Risk management, Stand-up meeting, Business intelligence, Customer engagement, Business agility, Project Management Institute, Niklaus Wirth, Systems engineering, Infrastructure as Code, Federal government of the United States, Bertrand Meyer, Flexible product development, User experience, United States Agency for International Development, Service Bureau Corporation, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Software bug, Large-Scale Scrum, Ivar Jacobson, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Work in process, Software prototyping, Legacy system, Low-code development platforms, Rational Unified Process, Unit testing, Data modeling, Software configuration management, Philippe Kruchten, IT infrastructure deployment, Use case, Computer science, Waterfall model, Quality assurance, Data model, Planning poker, Pair Programming, Incremental build model, Rate of return, Customer representative, Continuous Delivery, UML tools, Human resources, Rolling Wave planning, Software development life cycle, Story-driven modeling, Disciplined agile delivery, Software quality, Acceptance testing, Scrum Master, Unified Process:
Agile Java Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Agile Java engagements and report on developing an effective Agile Java strategy.
– Does Agile Java include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Agile Java services/products?
– Is Agile Java Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Capability Maturity Model Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Capability Maturity Model outcomes and integrate design thinking in Capability Maturity Model innovation.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Agile Java?
– What threat is Agile Java addressing?
Code refactoring Critical Criteria:
Apply Code refactoring tasks and probe the present value of growth of Code refactoring.
– What are the short and long-term Agile Java goals?
– How can you measure Agile Java in a systematic way?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Software verification and validation failures and report on developing an effective Software verification and validation strategy.
– To what extent does management recognize Agile Java as a tool to increase the results?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Agile Java been identified and analyzed?
– How do we keep improving Agile Java?
Software craftsmanship Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Software craftsmanship decisions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Software craftsmanship.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Agile Java leader?
– In a project to restructure Agile Java outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Cross-functional team Critical Criteria:
Design Cross-functional team visions and question.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Agile Java with what users do day-to-day?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Agile Java opportunities costing us money?
– Have all basic functions of Agile Java been defined?
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Match Computer engineering tactics and separate what are the business goals Computer engineering is aiming to achieve.
– How do we Improve Agile Java service perception, and satisfaction?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Structured analysis management and describe the risks of Structured analysis sustainability.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Agile Java processes?
– Which customers cant participate in our Agile Java domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What about Agile Java Analysis of results?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Adapt Big data outcomes and describe which business rules are needed as Big data interface.
– Looking at hadoop big data in the rearview mirror what would you have done differently after implementing a Data Lake?
– Is the software compatible with new database formats for raw, unstructured, and semi-structured big data?
– How should we organize to capture the benefit of Big Data and move swiftly to higher maturity stages?
– Which core Oracle Business Intelligence or Big Data Analytics products are used in your solution?
– Quality vs. Quantity: What data are required to satisfy the given value proposition?
– How to identify relevant fragments of data easily from a multitude of data sources?
– What is the Quality of the Result if the Quality of the Data/Metadata is poor?
– How does big data impact Data Quality and governance best practices?
– Which other Oracle Business Intelligence products are used in your solution?
– How will systems and methods evolve to remove Big Data solution weaknesses?
– How close to the edge can we push the filtering and compression algorithms?
– Can analyses improve with better system and environment models?
– What analytical tools do you consider particularly important?
– How fast can we determine changes in the incoming data?
– Solution for updating (i.e., adding documents)?
– Wait, DevOps does not apply to Big Data?
– What is collecting all this data?
– How do I get to there from here?
– What is Big Data to us?
– How much data so far?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Systems development life cycle strategies and know what your objective is.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Agile Java products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
– Do Agile Java rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Capability Maturity Model Integration management and adjust implementation of Capability Maturity Model Integration.
– Does Agile Java analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Agile Java activities?
– Why are Agile Java skills important?
Requirements analysis Critical Criteria:
Systematize Requirements analysis quality and look at the big picture.
– Is there any existing Agile Java governance structure?
– What is Effective Agile Java?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Software quality assurance outcomes and interpret which customers can’t participate in Software quality assurance because they lack skills.
– Think about the people you identified for your Agile Java project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Does Agile Java create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Do we monitor the Agile Java decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Alistair Cockburn Critical Criteria:
Shape Alistair Cockburn tactics and track iterative Alistair Cockburn results.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Agile Java is underway?
– How will you measure your Agile Java effectiveness?
– Do we have past Agile Java Successes?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Merge Test-driven development planning and check on ways to get started with Test-driven development.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Agile Java is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Object-oriented programming tasks and gather Object-oriented programming models .
– What are the business goals Agile Java is aiming to achieve?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Risk management strategies and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Risk management.
– Where should the organization enhance its Risk Management processes to have maximum benefit and impact on its ability to achieve business objectives?
– Do you have a clearly defined organizational structure at organization level in order to sustain the risk management process?
– How would you characterize the adequacy of Risk Management typically done for projects and programs in your organization?
– Have we articulated reporting elements for the kinds of information you disclose in the event of an attack?
– Is there a person at your organization who coordinates responding to threats and recovering from them?
– Are recovery activities communicated to internal stakeholders and executive and management teams?
– Have you defined IT risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported?
– Has the Risk Management Plan been significantly changed since last year?
– Who performs your companys information and technology risk assessments?
– Where do organizations locate their Cybersecurity Risk Management programoffice?
– What are the core responsibilities of our Risk Management committee?
– How much system downtime can the organization tolerate?
– Who is in charge of ensuring that the repair is made?
– Do you use contingency-driven consequence analysis?
– What is the prime directive of Risk Management?
– Is your Cybersecurity plan tested regularly?
– What risks should be avoided altogether?
Stand-up meeting Critical Criteria:
Add value to Stand-up meeting goals and maintain Stand-up meeting for success.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Agile Java objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Agile Java values?
– What is our formula for success in Agile Java ?
– Stand-up meeting time and format?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Pilot Business intelligence issues and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Business intelligence results.
– Self-service analysis is meaningless unless users can trust that the data comes from an approved source and is up to date. Does your BI solution create a strong partnership with IT to ensure that data, whether from extracts or live connections, is 100-percent accurate?
– Are NoSQL databases used primarily for applications or are they used in Business Intelligence use cases as well?
– Does your bi solution require weeks of training before new users can analyze data and publish dashboards?
– What are the main differences between a business intelligence team compared to a team of data scientists?
– Are business intelligence solutions starting to include social media data and analytics features?
– What are the most common applications of business intelligence BI technology solutions?
– Does your BI solution allow analytical insights to happen anywhere and everywhere?
– What are the best BI and reporting tools for embedding in a SaaS application?
– What is the difference between business intelligence and business analytics?
– what is the difference between Data analytics and Business Analytics If Any?
– Does creating or modifying reports or dashboards require a reporting team?
– Is Data Warehouseing necessary for a business intelligence service?
– What are the pros and cons of outsourcing Business Intelligence?
– What are some best practices for managing business intelligence?
– Will your product work from a mobile device?
– How is Business Intelligence related to CRM?
– What are our tools for big data analytics?
– What is your products direction?
Customer engagement Critical Criteria:
Derive from Customer engagement adoptions and work towards be a leading Customer engagement expert.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Agile Java process?
– Are accountability and ownership for Agile Java clearly defined?
– Are virtual assistants the future of Customer Service?
Business agility Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Business agility goals and overcome Business agility skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Agile Java product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Agile Java? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How can the value of Agile Java be defined?
Project Management Institute Critical Criteria:
Devise Project Management Institute strategies and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Will Agile Java deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Value Niklaus Wirth failures and gather practices for scaling Niklaus Wirth.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Agile Java forward?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Systems engineering visions and research ways can we become the Systems engineering company that would put us out of business.
– The approach of traditional Agile Java works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
– When observing natural systems, complexity theorists can identify, to some degree, which systems have these features. to apply complexity theory to engineered systems that we have not yet designed, can we predict these features within acceptable accuracy ranges?
– How much testing is necessary in order to expose all the potential failure modes and situations of highly integrated complex systems?
– How will we know when our design effort has produced a solution which will satisfy the objectives within the constraints?
– Does the deployment schedule call for installations at a typically rainy time of year?
– What is the detailed set of functions and properties of a given interface?
– Do the requirements satisfy the intent and all key items of the need?
– What are the elements and the high-level capabilities of the system?
– What are the expectations and limits of the given integration?
– What is the problem or opportunity addressed by the system?
– What is the geographic and physical extent of the system?
– Who are the stakeholders involved with the system?
– Who will use the systems engineering plan (sep)?
– How will we know when we are done?
– Is the schedule too aggressive?
– Why model-based architectures?
– Multiple development cycles?
– What option is best?
– What is a system?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Examine Infrastructure as Code risks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
Federal government of the United States Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Federal government of the United States engagements and explain and analyze the challenges of Federal government of the United States.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Agile Java that make it risky?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Face Bertrand Meyer risks and develop and take control of the Bertrand Meyer initiative.
– Is Agile Java dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are internal and external Agile Java relations?
Flexible product development Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Flexible product development quality and track iterative Flexible product development results.
– Consider your own Agile Java project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Agile Java strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Devise User experience goals and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive User experience projects.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– Among the Agile Java product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– Is maximizing Agile Java protection the same as minimizing Agile Java loss?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– What does User Experience do?
– What is User Experience?
United States Agency for International Development Critical Criteria:
Consolidate United States Agency for International Development planning and prioritize challenges of United States Agency for International Development.
– What is the purpose of Agile Java in relation to the mission?
Service Bureau Corporation Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Service Bureau Corporation projects and innovate what needs to be done with Service Bureau Corporation.
– what is the best design framework for Agile Java organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge issues and create A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge explanations for all managers.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Agile Java processes?
– Who will provide the final approval of Agile Java deliverables?
Software bug Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Software bug leadership and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Software bug decisions.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Agile Java objectives?
– What are current Agile Java Paradigms?
Large-Scale Scrum Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Large-Scale Scrum results and plan concise Large-Scale Scrum education.
– Do those selected for the Agile Java team have a good general understanding of what Agile Java is all about?
– Does Agile Java appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Deduce Ivar Jacobson failures and create a map for yourself.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Agile Java?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Agile Java effort?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Understand Edsger W. Dijkstra leadership and intervene in Edsger W. Dijkstra processes and leadership.
– Does our organization need more Agile Java education?
Work in process Critical Criteria:
Categorize Work in process tasks and gather Work in process models .
– How to Secure Agile Java?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Derive from Software prototyping decisions and get going.
– Can we add value to the current Agile Java decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Agile Java Management?
Legacy system Critical Criteria:
Design Legacy system adoptions and raise human resource and employment practices for Legacy system.
– What if resources are at the end of their lifecycles, are expensive to operate and maintain, and the skills needed to add functionality or capacity are not readily available?
– Recognizing that most equipment lasts a decade or more, what cyber security, compatibility and integration issues affect legacy equipment and merit attention?
– If a new system is expected to interface/Integrate with any one of your current 3rd party/ Legacy system then what is the interface/integration required?
– Are there technological or capacity constraints from the legacy systems that would mandate or preclude real-time integration with the existing systems?
– Is a credible migration plan (for data, applications, and legacy system phase-out) from the existing to the proposed environment presented?
– Are existing Hardware and software legacy components sufficient to support the task of integrating large and complex sets of information?
– Will Agile Java have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What does the customer get from the information systems performance, and on what does that depend, and when?
– How to move the data in legacy systems to the cloud environment without interrupting business operations?
– If a component c is dynamically replaced, what are the potential effects of the replacement related to c?
– Can we understand the timeframe given replacing the current legacy system with the new systems?
– What is the definitive data collection and what is the legacy of said collection?
– How long do you leave the connector and legacy environment in place?
– Why are project management models not used in maintenance?
– Can we convert arbitrary or legacy programs to hardware ?
– How many external interfaces affect the productivity?
– How much will it cost and how will it be funded?
– When and where is the management done?
– Addressing existing Legacy Software?
– What executive guidance do we have?
Low-code development platforms Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Low-code development platforms governance and get going.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Agile Java? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Rational Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Rational Unified Process results and get going.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Agile Java moving forward?
– Is Supporting Agile Java documentation required?
Unit testing Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Unit testing goals and document what potential Unit testing megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Agile Java does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Match Data modeling results and drive action.
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Software configuration management goals and get out your magnifying glass.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Agile Java?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
– What are our Agile Java Processes?
Philippe Kruchten Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Philippe Kruchten management and separate what are the business goals Philippe Kruchten is aiming to achieve.
– When a Agile Java manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Are there Agile Java Models?
IT infrastructure deployment Critical Criteria:
Design IT infrastructure deployment leadership and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough IT infrastructure deployment results.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Agile Java project?
– How do we Lead with Agile Java in Mind?
Use case Critical Criteria:
Match Use case management and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Use case services.
– While a move from Oracles MySQL may be necessary because of its inability to handle key big data use cases, why should that move involve a switch to Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise?
– What tools specific functionality do clients use the most often in data management to what degree and for what use case?
– Are there select partners in your peer group that may allow you to share thinking and build use cases together?
– Are there select use cases you want to incubate and lead for your organization or business?
– What are the use cases that your organization is targeting currently for its cmdb/cms?
– Of the different industry use cases, what are the top ones that you want to monitor?
– How can the internet of things represent an innovative use case in our sector?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– Are there potential use cases that your organization wants to drive?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– How can the best Big Data solution be chosen based on use case requirements?
– What are the best use cases for Mobile Business Intelligence?
– Are any competitors experimenting with use cases?
– What are ideal use cases for the cloud?
– Is a Agile Java Team Work effort in place?
– Do we have Things use cases?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Computer science decisions and perfect Computer science conflict management.
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Nurse Waterfall model failures and get going.
– In the case of a Agile Java project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Agile Java project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Agile Java project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are the key elements of your Agile Java performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Agile Java ?
Quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Quality assurance planning and observe effective Quality assurance.
– How does the company create and implement a strategic plan to achieve a vision for the future, enhance competitive position, and improve overall performance?
– What is your Quality Assurance process to ensure that the large volumes of data gathered in the monitoring process are handled efficiently?
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
– Has the board demonstrated a willingness to provide appropriate resources to Quality Assurance programs?
– Is there a chance the planning/registering activity may lose ownership of any items suddenly?
– What is the process for grading the application of qa requirements for activities?
– Is there sufficient technical information for maintaining the component properly?
– Are qa audits, surveillances, and nonconformance reports part of the qa program?
– Is there sufficient technical information for operating the component properly?
– How does improper/incomplete documentation affect disciplinary actions?
– How does your qa plan measure areas of opportunities for improvement?
– How will you know that the Agile Java project has been successful?
– How to balance level of oversight with level of risk ?
– Are retention requirements specified for records?
– Is the system or component user friendly?
– How much does Quality Assurance cost?
– How often are the protocols reviewed?
– Are standardized tests available?
– How are complaints tracked?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Data model adoptions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Data model projects.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– What are the long-term Agile Java goals?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Planning poker Critical Criteria:
Gauge Planning poker projects and sort Planning poker activities.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Agile Java into the services that we provide?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Agile Java project manager?
– What are all of our Agile Java domains and what do they do?
Pair Programming Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Pair Programming governance and raise human resource and employment practices for Pair Programming.
– For your Agile Java project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Investigate Incremental build model issues and differentiate in coordinating Incremental build model.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Agile Java experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How is the value delivered by Agile Java being measured?
Rate of return Critical Criteria:
Shape Rate of return projects and look at the big picture.
– Why should managers set the required rate of return higher than the rate at which money can be borrowed when making a typical capital budgeting decision?
– When using the net present value method, how does one know whether the true rate of return is greater or less than the discount rate?
– When using the time adjusted rate of return method, how does one know when the true rate of return has been found?
– Is the true rate of return greater than or less than the discount rate?
– What is Internal Rate of Return (IRR)?
Customer representative Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Customer representative tasks and triple focus on important concepts of Customer representative relationship management.
– Does Agile Java systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How do we know that any Agile Java analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Are we Assessing Agile Java and Risk?
Continuous Delivery Critical Criteria:
Mix Continuous Delivery visions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Continuous Delivery.
– A competitive edge, excellent. Focus on continuous delivery. Move on to continuous deployment because that is going to provide your business value. But look at your individual business. Look at your environment and say is that what gives us the competitive edge?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– How do we measure improved Agile Java service perception, and satisfaction?
– Does your organization hope to achieve continuous delivery?
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Incorporate UML tools outcomes and oversee implementation of UML tools.
– Is the scope of Agile Java defined?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Start Human resources goals and research ways can we become the Human resources company that would put us out of business.
– Who will be responsible for leading the various bcp teams (e.g., crisis/emergency, recovery, technology, communications, facilities, Human Resources, business units and processes, Customer Service)?
– How do we engage divisions, operating units, operations, internal audit, risk management, compliance, finance, technology, and human resources in adopting the updated framework?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– May an employee be retaliated against for making a complaint or reporting potential violations of these principles?
– Are there cases when the company may collect, use and disclose personal data without consent or accommodation?
– Do we perform an environmental scan of hr strategies within the hr community (what/how are others planning)?
– What are strategies that we can undertake to reduce job fatigue and reduced productivity?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– What problems have you encountered with the department or staff member?
– Can you think of other ways to reduce the costs of managing employees?
– Are there types of data to which the employee does not have access?
– How should any risks to privacy and civil liberties be managed?
– Are you a manager interested in increasing your effectiveness?
– What internal dispute resolution mechanisms are available?
– How is Staffs knowledge of procedures and regulations?
– Does the hr plan make sense to our stakeholders?
– What are the data sources and data mix?
– Analytic Applications: Build or Buy?
Rolling Wave planning Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Rolling Wave planning visions and reduce Rolling Wave planning costs.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Agile Java process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Agile Java process available?
Software development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Coach on Software development life cycle goals and know what your objective is.
– Is the software and application development process based on an industry best practice and is information security included throughout the software development life cycle (sdlc) process?
Story-driven modeling Critical Criteria:
Explore Story-driven modeling projects and spearhead techniques for implementing Story-driven modeling.
– How much does Agile Java help?
Disciplined agile delivery Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Disciplined agile delivery outcomes and look at it backwards.
– Can we do Agile Java without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– Are there recognized Agile Java problems?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Align Software quality quality and transcribe Software quality as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Agile Java workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How can you negotiate Agile Java successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– In what ways are Agile Java vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
Acceptance testing Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Acceptance testing quality and remodel and develop an effective Acceptance testing strategy.
– What is your process for client reviews or acceptance testing?
– Do we all define Agile Java in the same way?
Scrum Master Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Scrum Master management and find the essential reading for Scrum Master researchers.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Agile Java goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Agile Java requirements in detail?
– Who is the scrum master?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Confer re Unified Process results and intervene in Unified Process processes and leadership.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Agile Java Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Agile Java External links:
Agile Java Developer – Amdocs
agile Java Developer Jobs | Monster.com
Capability Maturity Model External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
Code refactoring External links:
Code Refactoring – PowerTheShell
Software craftsmanship External links:
8th Light Community | Software Craftsmanship & Design
Software Craftsmanship Principles & Practices | 8th Light
Cross-functional team External links:
Cross-Functional Team Training | OnPoint Consulting
Creating a Cross-Functional Team: Taking Meaningful …
Building a Cross-functional Team – CBS News
Computer engineering External links:
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Electrical & Computer Engineering | College of Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Structured analysis External links:
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Big data External links:
Take 5 Media Group – Build an audience using big data
Event Hubs – Cloud big data solutions | Microsoft Azure
Big Data Analytics | Edinburgh | Big Data Scotland 2017
Systems development life cycle External links:
[PDF]Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) …
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
DOJ Systems Development Life Cycle Guidance Table of Contents
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
Requirements analysis External links:
[PDF]2 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS – New York …
[PDF]Data Requirements Analysis Process – knowledge …
Wilderness.net – Minimum Requirements Analysis
Software quality assurance External links:
What does a Software Quality Assurance Engineer do?
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
15-1199.01 – Software Quality Assurance Engineers and …
Alistair Cockburn External links:
Alistair Cockburn (@TotherAlistair) | Twitter
Test-driven development External links:
Test-Driven Development with Python | TechLife …
Risk management External links:
Driver Risk Management Solutions | AlertDriving
Celgene Risk Management
Business intelligence External links:
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Customer engagement External links:
Leader in Customer Engagement | Precision Dialogue
Customer Engagement Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Customer Engagement and Operational Excellence …
Business agility External links:
Business agility is the “ability of a business system to rapidly respond to change by adapting its initial stable configuration”.
Project Management Institute External links:
PMI-Project Management Institute
PMI – Project Management Institute :: Pearson VUE
CCRS | Project Management Institute
Niklaus Wirth External links:
Niklaus Wirth Quotes – BrainyQuote
Niklaus Wirth by on Prezi
[PDF]Niklaus wirth pdf – ubedibys.files.wordpress.com
Systems engineering External links:
Systems Engineering and Operations Research
Innoslate | PLM and Systems Engineering Tools
DoD Systems Engineering – Guidance & Tools
Infrastructure as Code External links:
‘Infrastructure as Code’ in Chicago (Chicago, IL) | Meetup
Implementing Infrastructure as Code | ThoughtWorks …
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Bertrand Meyer (@Bertrand_Meyer) | Twitter
Bertrand Meyer – Official Site
Flexible product development External links:
Jan 01, 2007 · Flexible Product Development has 6 ratings and 1 review. In this landmark book, Preston Smith attributes the recent decline in innovation to …
User experience External links:
Google User Experience Research
User Experience Professionals Association
Academy Xi – Learn User Experience Design, Service …
United States Agency for International Development External links:
[DOC]United States Agency for International Development
Service Bureau Corporation External links:
service bureau corporation | Documentine.com
Service Bureau Corporation display | Title: Service …
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge External links:
Available in: Paperback. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) —Fifth Edition reflects the collaboration and
[PDF]A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge
Software bug External links:
AlienFX Software Bug | Alienware community
Apple fixes software bug in iPhone 6 – Sep. 26, 2014
Large-Scale Scrum External links:
Introduction to LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum) – Dawson – …
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International | Scaled Agile
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
Ivar Jacobson Intl. (@IvarJacobsonInt) | Twitter
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
Edsger W. Dijkstra • IEEE Computer Society
Edsger W. Dijkstra (Author of A Discipline of Programming)
Edsger W. Dijkstra – A.M. Turing Award Winner
Work in process External links:
Walkthrough: Calculating Work in Process for a Job
Work in Process | FlowTrac
Work in process. (Book, 1973) [WorldCat.org]
Software prototyping External links:
[PDF]Methods for Software Prototyping
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
Legacy system External links:
Legacy System Catalog – Implant Direct
Low-code development platforms External links:
Best Low-Code Development Platforms Software
Rational Unified Process External links:
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
A Manager’s Introduction to the Rational Unified Process …
Unit testing External links:
Live Unit Testing in Visual Studio | Microsoft Docs
Introduction to Unit Testing | QUnit
Unit Testing – Efficient Java Matrix Library
Data modeling External links:
| Peace, Love, Data Modeling
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
Software configuration management External links:
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
Philippe Kruchten External links:
Architecture | Philippe Kruchten
Philippe Kruchten (@pbpk) | Twitter
Agile Interviews – Philippe Kruchten – YouTube
IT infrastructure deployment External links:
IT Infrastructure Deployment Project Plan Template and Dashboard has 2 ratings and 0 reviews: 21 pages, Kindle Edition
Project Control | IT Infrastructure Deployment | Molex CES
Use case External links:
What is a Use Case? – Definition from Techopedia
Identify use case scenarios | Microsoft Docs
TeamViewer Use Case – Mobile Device Support
Computer science External links:
Wendt Commons Library | Engineering and Computer Science
Computer Science and Engineering
TEALS – Computer Science in Every High School
Waterfall model External links:
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
What is Waterfall Model? – Definition from Techopedia
Prototype and Waterfall Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Quality assurance External links:
TraceGains: Food Safety & Quality Assurance …
AHCA: Health Quality Assurance Licensure Forms
LabLink xL™ Quality Assurance Software
Data model External links:
Introducing the new entities in the Common data model
What is data modeling? Webopedia Definition
Planning poker External links:
Free Workshop on Agile Planning Poker Estimation
Planning Poker | Ken Schwaber’s Blog: Telling It Like It Is
www.Planningpoker.com | Planningpoker – Planning Poker
Pair Programming External links:
Introduction to Pair Programming, version 2 – YouTube
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental Build model | COMPLEX TESTER
Incremental build model – WOW.com
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Rate of return External links:
Internal Rate of Return Calculator | IRR & NPV Calculator
Annual Rate of Return Calculator – Dinkytown.net
Internal Rate of Return (IRR) – Math is Fun
Continuous Delivery External links:
Continuous Delivery (eBook, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Continuous Delivery – CA Technologies
What is Continuous Delivery? – Continuous Delivery
Human resources External links:
Home | Human Resources
UAB – Human Resources – Careers
Human Resources | Maricopa Community Colleges
Rolling Wave planning External links:
Rolling Wave Planning in Project Management
Rolling Wave Planning for Earned Value Management Systems
Software development life cycle External links:
Introduction to Software Development Life Cycle Documentation
[PDF]UDC Software Development Life Cycle
Software Development Life Cycle | CIO.gov
Disciplined agile delivery External links:
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Google+
Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) – YouTube
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Meetup
Software quality External links:
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
Acceptance testing External links:
UltiPro User-Acceptance Testing (UAT) Instructions | …
[PDF]PRISM Provider User Acceptance Testing Reference …
Scrum Master External links:
What is scrum master? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Scrum Master Certification Flashcards | Quizlet
What is scrum master? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Unified Process External links:
Unified Process Life Cycle Flashcards | Quizlet
The Four Phases | Overview of the Unified Process | InformIT
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process