Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Lifecycle Framework Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Lifecycle Framework related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Lifecycle Framework specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Lifecycle Framework Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 654 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Lifecycle Framework improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 654 standard requirements:
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- How will effects be measured?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Application Lifecycle Framework techniques
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Application Lifecycle Framework is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Will Application Lifecycle Framework have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- Why should we adopt a Application Lifecycle Framework framework?
- Does our organization need more Application Lifecycle Framework education?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Lifecycle Framework book in PDF containing 654 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Application Lifecycle Framework self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Lifecycle Framework Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Lifecycle Framework areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Lifecycle Framework Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Lifecycle Framework projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Lifecycle Framework Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Application Lifecycle Framework project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Product Breakdown Structure (PBS): what is the Application Lifecycle Framework project result or product, and how should it look like, what are its parts?
- WBS Dictionary: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do documented requirements exist for all critical components and areas, including technical, business, interfaces, performance, security and conversion requirements?
- Variance Analysis: How does the organization allocate the cost of shared expenses and services?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the Risk Plan be updated on a regular and frequent basis?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the schedule of the Application Lifecycle Framework project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Who is Responsible for Work and Budgets for Each WBS?
- Scope Management Plan: Is a PMO (Application Lifecycle Framework project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Application Lifecycle Framework project?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Application Lifecycle Framework project Scope?
Step-by-step and complete Application Lifecycle Framework Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Lifecycle Framework project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Lifecycle Framework project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Lifecycle Framework project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Lifecycle Framework project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Lifecycle Framework project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Lifecycle Framework project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Lifecycle Framework project with this in-depth Application Lifecycle Framework Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Lifecycle Framework projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Lifecycle Framework and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Lifecycle Framework investments work better.
This Application Lifecycle Framework All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.