Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Multichannel Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Multichannel Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Multichannel Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Multichannel Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 633 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Multichannel Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 633 standard requirements:
- Which customers should you choose to serve through which channels, with which products, prices, and marketing programs, for which decision and life cycle stages, under which organization structure?
- Many consumers still like getting paper statements and paying by checks. They will not move over to electronic soon. Paper statements are free for them … why should they give it up?
- All around us, companies are personalizing communications to address who customers are and what customers need. Is your company capitalizing on those opportunities, too?
- If you are running search, display, e-mail, and in-store promotions, how can you see which campaigns are driving revenue and optimize ad spend across channels?
- What methods (including channel design and incentives) work best for ensuring that your organization wins the battle for the competitive research shoppers?
- If you have lots of information about your customers, but its stored in different places. How can you use it to deliver targeted content and offers?
- Do you keep track of information presented in the marketing dashboard to detect which channel of distribution would be considered for dropping?
- Do you feel that the structure of your marketing and communications teams allows you to effectively execute integrated multichannel campaigns?
- Who are your most profitable customers and which channels are they using to research products, make purchases, and resolve support issues?
- How do you extend to a multiple channel context, where customers may have to be encouraged, not assigned, to use different channels?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Multichannel Marketing book in PDF containing 633 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Multichannel Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Multichannel Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Multichannel Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Multichannel Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Multichannel Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Multichannel Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Multichannel Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: How does Multichannel Marketing project management relate to other disciplines?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: My Multichannel Marketing project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Change Management Plan: Is there a software application relevant to this deliverable?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have decisions that should be left open because of inadequate information on technology been identified and responsibility assigned for reducing the uncertainty?
- Requirements Documentation: Completeness. Are all functions required by the customer included?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the role of counsel in the procurement process?
- Closing Process Group: What level of risk does the proposed budget represent to the Multichannel Marketing project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Multichannel Marketing project schedule?
- Scope Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Risk Audit: What impact does prior experience have on decisions made during the risk-assessment process?
Step-by-step and complete Multichannel Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Multichannel Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Multichannel Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Multichannel Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Multichannel Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Multichannel Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Multichannel Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Multichannel Marketing project with this in-depth Multichannel Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Multichannel Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Multichannel Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Multichannel Marketing investments work better.
This Multichannel Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.