What is involved in 3D TV Services
Find out what the related areas are that 3D TV Services connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a 3D TV Services thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its 3D TV Services journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward 3D TV Services leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which 3D TV Services related domains to cover and 118 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
3D TV Services, Foxtel 3D, Head-mounted display, Orange TV, 3D camcorder, Ultra-high-definition television, Sky Italia, Net Serviços de Comunicação, Anaglyph 3D, Binocular rivalry, Friday the 13th Part III, Xbox Live, The Day of the Doctor, Kinetic depth effect, Dimensions In Time, Manchester United F.C., Canal+ 3D, 2010 Coke Zero 400, Line of scrimmage, ANGA Cable, Frame rate, Stereo camera, Pulfrich effect, DVD Forum, New England Patriots, Consumer Electronics Association, ESPN 3D, Dynamic Digital Depth, DVB 3D-TV, Xfinity 3D, Parallax scrolling, 3D display, Nippon BS Broadcasting, The Power of Love, Peripheral vision, 1st & Ten, Step by Step, Platform HD, Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, Astra 2A, 2010 AFL Grand Final, United States, Dream Defenders, United Artists, TCL Corporation, Time Warner Cable, Multiview Video Coding, International Electrotechnical Commission, 3rd Rock from the Sun, MasterImage 3D, Stereoscopic depth rendition, TV Times, Special Broadcasting Service, Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II, New York Rangers, MPEG-4 AVC:
3D TV Services Critical Criteria:
Audit 3D TV Services goals and arbitrate 3D TV Services techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do your measurements capture actionable 3D TV Services information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What management system can we use to leverage the 3D TV Services experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of 3D TV Services moving forward?
Foxtel 3D Critical Criteria:
Gauge Foxtel 3D issues and reduce Foxtel 3D costs.
– What are our needs in relation to 3D TV Services skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How do we Identify specific 3D TV Services investment and emerging trends?
Head-mounted display Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Head-mounted display decisions and slay a dragon.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about 3D TV Services. How do we gain traction?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective 3D TV Services leader?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the 3D TV Services process?
Orange TV Critical Criteria:
Systematize Orange TV visions and get the big picture.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a 3D TV Services project?
– Does 3D TV Services appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Why are 3D TV Services skills important?
3D camcorder Critical Criteria:
Own 3D camcorder strategies and be persistent.
– Does 3D TV Services systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What is the source of the strategies for 3D TV Services strengthening and reform?
– How do we go about Comparing 3D TV Services approaches/solutions?
Ultra-high-definition television Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Ultra-high-definition television adoptions and devise Ultra-high-definition television key steps.
– Will 3D TV Services have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Is maximizing 3D TV Services protection the same as minimizing 3D TV Services loss?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic 3D TV Services objectives?
Sky Italia Critical Criteria:
Participate in Sky Italia governance and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once 3D TV Services is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your 3D TV Services activities?
– How would one define 3D TV Services leadership?
Net Serviços de Comunicação Critical Criteria:
Map Net Serviços de Comunicação decisions and report on setting up Net Serviços de Comunicação without losing ground.
– Which customers cant participate in our 3D TV Services domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of 3D TV Services activities?
– Who will provide the final approval of 3D TV Services deliverables?
Anaglyph 3D Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Anaglyph 3D failures and remodel and develop an effective Anaglyph 3D strategy.
– What are our best practices for minimizing 3D TV Services project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the 3D TV Services project lifecycle?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate 3D TV Services delivery for example is new software needed?
– What will drive 3D TV Services change?
Binocular rivalry Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Binocular rivalry leadership and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Binocular rivalry projects.
– What are our 3D TV Services Processes?
– How can we improve 3D TV Services?
Friday the 13th Part III Critical Criteria:
Explore Friday the 13th Part III issues and catalog what business benefits will Friday the 13th Part III goals deliver if achieved.
– what is the best design framework for 3D TV Services organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the 3D TV Services requirements in detail?
– Will 3D TV Services deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Xbox Live Critical Criteria:
Infer Xbox Live risks and finalize specific methods for Xbox Live acceptance.
– Does 3D TV Services include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations 3D TV Services values?
The Day of the Doctor Critical Criteria:
Confer over The Day of the Doctor outcomes and interpret which customers can’t participate in The Day of the Doctor because they lack skills.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving 3D TV Services forward?
– Can we do 3D TV Services without complex (expensive) analysis?
Kinetic depth effect Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Kinetic depth effect goals and get the big picture.
– How do mission and objectives affect the 3D TV Services processes of our organization?
– How do we go about Securing 3D TV Services?
Dimensions In Time Critical Criteria:
Audit Dimensions In Time issues and correct better engagement with Dimensions In Time results.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that 3D TV Services objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How important is 3D TV Services to the user organizations mission?
– How do we Lead with 3D TV Services in Mind?
Manchester United F.C. Critical Criteria:
Rank Manchester United F.C. quality and stake your claim.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect 3D TV Services workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing 3D TV Services?
Canal+ 3D Critical Criteria:
Review Canal+ 3D quality and overcome Canal+ 3D skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What is the total cost related to deploying 3D TV Services, including any consulting or professional services?
– Does 3D TV Services analysis show the relationships among important 3D TV Services factors?
– Is 3D TV Services dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
2010 Coke Zero 400 Critical Criteria:
Trace 2010 Coke Zero 400 planning and sort 2010 Coke Zero 400 activities.
– In the case of a 3D TV Services project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a 3D TV Services project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any 3D TV Services project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your 3D TV Services processes?
– How to deal with 3D TV Services Changes?
Line of scrimmage Critical Criteria:
Categorize Line of scrimmage tasks and oversee Line of scrimmage requirements.
– How do we know that any 3D TV Services analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Are assumptions made in 3D TV Services stated explicitly?
– Is 3D TV Services Required?
ANGA Cable Critical Criteria:
Devise ANGA Cable management and raise human resource and employment practices for ANGA Cable.
– How can you negotiate 3D TV Services successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Frame rate Critical Criteria:
Add value to Frame rate tasks and innovate what needs to be done with Frame rate.
– Do those selected for the 3D TV Services team have a good general understanding of what 3D TV Services is all about?
– Does 3D TV Services create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Stereo camera Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Stereo camera failures and intervene in Stereo camera processes and leadership.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of 3D TV Services into the services that we provide?
– What are the Essentials of Internal 3D TV Services Management?
Pulfrich effect Critical Criteria:
Value Pulfrich effect governance and spearhead techniques for implementing Pulfrich effect.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed 3D TV Services opportunities costing us money?
– What vendors make products that address the 3D TV Services needs?
DVD Forum Critical Criteria:
Gauge DVD Forum strategies and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough DVD Forum results.
– For your 3D TV Services project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Is the 3D TV Services organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
New England Patriots Critical Criteria:
Recall New England Patriots projects and oversee New England Patriots management by competencies.
– Does 3D TV Services analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Does the 3D TV Services task fit the clients priorities?
Consumer Electronics Association Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Consumer Electronics Association adoptions and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are the Key enablers to make this 3D TV Services move?
ESPN 3D Critical Criteria:
Focus on ESPN 3D governance and correct better engagement with ESPN 3D results.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting 3D TV Services with what users do day-to-day?
– How can the value of 3D TV Services be defined?
Dynamic Digital Depth Critical Criteria:
Probe Dynamic Digital Depth issues and define Dynamic Digital Depth competency-based leadership.
– How will you know that the 3D TV Services project has been successful?
DVB 3D-TV Critical Criteria:
Devise DVB 3D-TV failures and create a map for yourself.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for 3D TV Services strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What is our 3D TV Services Strategy?
Xfinity 3D Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Xfinity 3D management and find the essential reading for Xfinity 3D researchers.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which 3D TV Services models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What threat is 3D TV Services addressing?
Parallax scrolling Critical Criteria:
Analyze Parallax scrolling quality and assess and formulate effective operational and Parallax scrolling strategies.
3D display Critical Criteria:
Value 3D display governance and explore and align the progress in 3D display.
– Can we add value to the current 3D TV Services decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Have the types of risks that may impact 3D TV Services been identified and analyzed?
Nippon BS Broadcasting Critical Criteria:
Grasp Nippon BS Broadcasting engagements and oversee Nippon BS Broadcasting management by competencies.
– Think about the functions involved in your 3D TV Services project. what processes flow from these functions?
The Power of Love Critical Criteria:
Own The Power of Love quality and transcribe The Power of Love as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How do we maintain 3D TV Servicess Integrity?
– Is the scope of 3D TV Services defined?
Peripheral vision Critical Criteria:
Guard Peripheral vision goals and finalize the present value of growth of Peripheral vision.
1st & Ten Critical Criteria:
Have a session on 1st & Ten governance and get the big picture.
Step by Step Critical Criteria:
Face Step by Step leadership and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Step by Step.
– Are your people doing practical actions that drive your company – step by step – to success?
Platform HD Critical Criteria:
Pilot Platform HD planning and assess and formulate effective operational and Platform HD strategies.
– What potential environmental factors impact the 3D TV Services effort?
Grauman’s Chinese Theatre Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Grauman’s Chinese Theatre tasks and balance specific methods for improving Grauman’s Chinese Theatre results.
– What about 3D TV Services Analysis of results?
Astra 2A Critical Criteria:
Study Astra 2A governance and find out.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a 3D TV Services study?
– What are the long-term 3D TV Services goals?
2010 AFL Grand Final Critical Criteria:
Categorize 2010 AFL Grand Final engagements and pioneer acquisition of 2010 AFL Grand Final systems.
United States Critical Criteria:
Jump start United States quality and balance specific methods for improving United States results.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in 3D TV Services?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
Dream Defenders Critical Criteria:
Grasp Dream Defenders management and report on developing an effective Dream Defenders strategy.
United Artists Critical Criteria:
Have a session on United Artists management and ask what if.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new 3D TV Services in a volatile global economy?
– Do 3D TV Services rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
TCL Corporation Critical Criteria:
Participate in TCL Corporation adoptions and ask what if.
Time Warner Cable Critical Criteria:
Canvass Time Warner Cable outcomes and spearhead techniques for implementing Time Warner Cable.
– Why is 3D TV Services important for you now?
Multiview Video Coding Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Multiview Video Coding adoptions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Multiview Video Coding services.
International Electrotechnical Commission Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on International Electrotechnical Commission tactics and tour deciding if International Electrotechnical Commission progress is made.
3rd Rock from the Sun Critical Criteria:
Dissect 3rd Rock from the Sun risks and adopt an insight outlook.
– To what extent does management recognize 3D TV Services as a tool to increase the results?
MasterImage 3D Critical Criteria:
Check MasterImage 3D engagements and prioritize challenges of MasterImage 3D.
Stereoscopic depth rendition Critical Criteria:
Infer Stereoscopic depth rendition tasks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once 3D TV Services is underway?
TV Times Critical Criteria:
Judge TV Times governance and arbitrate TV Times techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Who needs to know about 3D TV Services ?
– Who sets the 3D TV Services standards?
Special Broadcasting Service Critical Criteria:
Analyze Special Broadcasting Service tasks and spearhead techniques for implementing Special Broadcasting Service.
Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II engagements and reduce Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II costs.
– Do we monitor the 3D TV Services decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Think of your 3D TV Services project. what are the main functions?
New York Rangers Critical Criteria:
Have a session on New York Rangers leadership and question.
MPEG-4 AVC Critical Criteria:
Huddle over MPEG-4 AVC quality and get the big picture.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether 3D TV Services goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its 3D TV Services processes?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the 3D TV Services Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
3D TV Services External links:
3D TV Services – Gartner IT Glossary
3D TV Services – ERPSURVIVAL.COM
BBC suspends its 3D TV services – Compared & Reviewed
Head-mounted display External links:
I-Port Near-Eye and Head-Mounted Display Systems – Intevac
Orange TV External links:
Orange TV – YouTube
Watch Orange TV | OCFL Newsroom OCFL Newsroom
Orange TV & Vision TV
3D camcorder External links:
Amazon.com : Sony HDR-TD20V High Definition Handycam 20.4 MP 3D Camcorder with 10x Optical Zoom and 64 GB Embedded Memory (2012 Model) : …
Sony shows off new 3D camcorder at CES
Sky Italia External links:
No Man’s Sky Italia – Home | Facebook
Sky Italia: CIO Reveals Secrets of Transforming 5,000 …
Net Serviços de Comunicação External links:
3 Net Serviços de Comunicação reviews in Brazil. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
Anaglyph 3D External links:
Anaglyph 3D • r/Anaglyph – reddit
Buy Red and Blue Anaglyph 3d Cosplay Glasses: 3D Glasses – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
Plastic Anaglyph 3d Glasses – DHgate.com
Binocular rivalry External links:
Binocular Rivalry | The MIT Press
Friday the 13th Part III External links:
Friday the 13th Part III (1982) – IMDb
Friday the 13th Part III – Roblox
Xbox Live External links:
Xbox Live Service Status – Xbox Live and Billing Support
Free Google Play, PSN, Xbox Live and Games codes – eBonus.gg
The Day of the Doctor External links:
“Doctor Who” The Day of the Doctor (TV Episode 2013) – IMDb
Curator (The Day of the Doctor) | Tardis | FANDOM …
Amazon.com: Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special: The Day of the Doctor (Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD Combo): Matt Smith, David Tennant, Jenna Coleman, Various: Movies & …
Kinetic depth effect External links:
Kinetic Depth Effect – George Mather
Dimensions In Time External links:
Doctor Who 30th AS “Dimensions in Time” / Recap – TV Tropes
Doctor Who: Dimensions in Time (TV Short 1993) – IMDb
Dimensions in Time (TV story) | Tardis | FANDOM powered …
2010 Coke Zero 400 External links:
2010 Coke Zero 400 – Revolvy
http://www2.revolvy.com/topic/2010 Coke Zero 400&item_type=topic
2010 Coke Zero 400 – The Big One – YouTube
2010 Coke Zero 400- Race Rewind – YouTube
Line of scrimmage External links:
Line of Scrimmage by Marie Force – Goodreads
Line Of Scrimmage PDF – agreatbooksite.com
Line Of Scrimmage – msbweb.de
ANGA Cable External links:
Preview: ANGA Cable Show | Archives | Cablefax
Anga Cable – Cologne, Germany – Event | Facebook
Visítanos en ANGA Cable Show 2017 – YouTube
Frame rate External links:
What is a frame rate – Answers.com
Custom frame rate? | Adobe Community
Why Frame Rate Matters – Gizmodo
Stereo camera External links:
Distance to the object using stereo camera – Stack Overflow
Vintage 1950s Kodak Stereo Camera | Free People
Get the guaranteed best price on Condenser Microphones like the Audio-Technica AT8024 Mono/Stereo Camera Mount Microphone at Musician’s Friend. Get …
Pulfrich effect External links:
The Pulfrich Effect: Pulfrich (1922)
The pulfrich effect in optometric practice – ScienceDirect
Description and clinical application of the Pulfrich effect.
DVD Forum External links:
RC: Blu-ray & DVD Forum Index – Remote Central
New England Patriots External links:
New England Patriots | Bleacher Report
New England Patriots – Yardbarker
New England Patriots (@Patriots) | Twitter
Consumer Electronics Association External links:
Nigerian Consumer Electronics Association – NCEA – …
Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) Standards | IHS Markit
ESPN 3D External links:
ESPN 3D Programming – XFINITY Stream
Dynamic Digital Depth External links:
Dynamic Digital Depth Research PTY LTD v. LG …
DVB 3D-TV External links:
“DVB 3D-TV” on Revolvy.com
Xfinity 3D External links:
NASCAR Chevy Camaro Xfinity 3D Model – …
XFINITY 3D Slate
Parallax scrolling External links:
How To Create a Parallax Scrolling Effect – W3Schools
Pros and cons of parallax scrolling website design – Garage
Demo – How to create a parallax scrolling website
Nippon BS Broadcasting External links:
Hitoshi Kawamura, Nippon BS Broadcasting Corp: …
Nippon BS Broadcasting | NontonFor
The Power of Love External links:
The Power of Love (2013) – IMDb
The Power of Love – In Touch Ministries
The Power of Love (1922) – IMDb
Peripheral vision External links:
Peripheral vision – ScienceDaily
What causes a wavy peripheral vision? – Updated 2017 – …
Peripheral Vision Loss: Common Causes – WebMD
Step by Step External links:
Step by Step (TV Series 1991–1998) – IMDb
Grauman’s Chinese Theatre External links:
Grauman’s Chinese Theatre Parking – Find Guaranteed …
Grauman’s Chinese Theatre Footprints Quiz – Sporcle
Astra 2A External links:
28,2°E Astra 2A, 2F, 1N, Eutelsat 28A (FTA) – YouTube
2010 AFL Grand Final External links:
Share this Rating. Title: 2010 AFL Grand Final Replay (TV Movie 2010) 8.1 /10. Want to share IMDb’s rating on your own site?
2010 AFL Grand Final Replay (TV Movie 2010) – IMDb
United States External links:
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
Dream Defenders External links:
Dream Defenders (TV Series 2011– ) – IMDb
Dream Defenders – Home | Facebook
United Artists External links:
United Artists Corporation | American company | Britannica.com
United Artists created – Feb 05, 1919 – HISTORY.com
Denver Pavilions | Shop | United Artists Theatres
TCL Corporation External links:
TCL Corporation Mail System
Chris Larson | TCL Corporation | ZoomInfo.com
TCL Corporation: SHE:000100 quotes & news – Google …
Time Warner Cable External links:
My TWC® App | Time Warner Cable
Time Warner Cable – Federated Login
– Time Warner Cable Arena
Multiview Video Coding External links:
“High Performance Multiview Video Coding” by Caoyang …
Multiview Video Coding | H.264/Mpeg 4 Avc | Multimedia
International Electrotechnical Commission External links:
IEC – International Electrotechnical Commission – YouTube
International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) …
IEC – International Electrotechnical Commission
3rd Rock from the Sun External links:
3rd Rock from the Sun (TV Series 1996–2001) – IMDb
Buy Main Title (From 3rd Rock from the Sun”): Read 3 Digital Music Reviews – Amazon.com
3rd Rock from the Sun – IMDb
MasterImage 3D External links:
MasterImage 3D – Home | Facebook
MasterImage 3D – YouTube
Stereoscopic depth rendition External links:
Stereoscopic depth rendition – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Stereoscopic depth rendition
TV Times External links:
Catholic TV – Catholic TV Mass – Lookup TV Times :: HOTN
Special Broadcasting Service External links:
SBS Chill by Special Broadcasting Service Corporation
Special Broadcasting Service Act 1991 – Legislation
[PDF]Special Broadcasting Service Act, 1991 – The Charter
Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II External links:
Most Popular “Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth Ii” Titles – IMDb
The Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II – YouTube
Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II – Jun 02, 1953 – HISTORY.com
New York Rangers External links:
New York Rangers 2017 Roster | New York Rangers
New York Rangers – Fan Shop – Walmart.com
Rangers History: Birth of the Rangers | New York Rangers
MPEG-4 AVC External links:
CyberLink PowerEncoder MPEG-4 AVC Edition is a long name for a “video capturing and file conversion application for converting video into high-quality
H.264 or MPEG-4 Part 10, Advanced Video Coding (MPEG-4 AVC) is a video coding format that is currently one of the most commonly used formats for the recording, compression, and distribution of video content. The final drafting work on the first version of the standard was completed in May 2003, and various extensions of its capabilities have been added in subsequent editions.
http://H.264/MPEG-4 AVC – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia