Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business consultant Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business consultant related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business consultant specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business consultant Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business consultant improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Think about the people you identified for your Business consultant project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- Is Business consultant Required?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Business consultant project?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- How do we Lead with Business consultant in Mind?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business consultant book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business consultant self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business consultant Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business consultant areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business consultant Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business consultant projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business consultant Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business consultant project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think Business consultant project managers of large information technology Business consultant projects need strong technical skills?
- Scope Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule variances – How will schedule variances be identified and corrected?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews, and tests to trace schedule?
- Team Performance Assessment: Individual task proficiency and team process behavior: Whats important for team functioning?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: My Business consultant project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Schedule Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Business consultant project or audit?
- WBS Dictionary: Budgets assigned to major functional organizations?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were Business consultant project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
Step-by-step and complete Business consultant Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business consultant project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business consultant project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business consultant project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business consultant project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business consultant project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business consultant project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business consultant project with this in-depth Business consultant Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business consultant projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business consultant and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business consultant investments work better.
This Business consultant All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.