Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Google Trends Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Google Trends related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Google Trends specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Google Trends Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 714 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google Trends improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 714 standard requirements:
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Google Trends team, Google Trends itself?
- Will team members perform Google Trends work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- Who is the Google Trends process owner?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- How do we maintain Google Trends’s Integrity?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Google Trends book in PDF containing 714 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Google Trends self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Google Trends Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Google Trends areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google Trends Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Google Trends projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Google Trends Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Google Trends project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Google Trends project risks at various Google Trends project stages?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is price analysis and when should it be performed?
- Issue Log: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Cost Baseline: What does it mean to say a task is 75% complete after 3 months?
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities for monitoring the execution and performance of contracts clearly assigned?
- Schedule Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Google Trends project or audit?
- Variance Analysis: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Risk Audit: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have Google Trends project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Change Request: What kind of information about the change request needs to be captured?
Step-by-step and complete Google Trends Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Google Trends project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Google Trends project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Google Trends project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Google Trends project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Google Trends project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Google Trends project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Google Trends project with this in-depth Google Trends Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google Trends projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google Trends and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Google Trends investments work better.
This Google Trends All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.