Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Government Polytechnic Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Government Polytechnic related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Government Polytechnic specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Government Polytechnic Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 650 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Government Polytechnic improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 650 standard requirements:
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- What measurements are being captured?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- Who are the Government Polytechnic improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Government Polytechnic? There might be some that are less obvious?
- What is the risk?
- Whats the best design framework for Government Polytechnic organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Government Polytechnic Management?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Government Polytechnic book in PDF containing 650 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Government Polytechnic self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Government Polytechnic Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Government Polytechnic areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Government Polytechnic Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Government Polytechnic projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Government Polytechnic Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Government Polytechnic project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the least expensive way to complete the Government Polytechnic project within 40 weeks?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What coalitions might build around the issues being tackled?
- Activity Duration Estimates: When a risk event occurs, is the risk response evaluated and the appropriate response implemented?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its methods are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Government Polytechnic project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the Government Polytechnic project, and was this followed up during the Government Polytechnic project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Government Polytechnic project sufficient?
- Procurement Audit: In the set up of the system and in the award of contracts were only electronic means used?
Step-by-step and complete Government Polytechnic Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Government Polytechnic project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Government Polytechnic project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Government Polytechnic project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Government Polytechnic project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Government Polytechnic project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Government Polytechnic project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Government Polytechnic project with this in-depth Government Polytechnic Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Government Polytechnic projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Government Polytechnic and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Government Polytechnic investments work better.
This Government Polytechnic All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.