Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Labeled data Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Labeled data related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Labeled data specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Labeled data Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 652 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Labeled data improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 652 standard requirements:
- Do we monitor the Labeled data decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Labeled data been identified and analyzed?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Labeled data effort?
- How are the Labeled data’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Who is On the Team?
- How does the team improve its work?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Labeled data book in PDF containing 652 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Labeled data self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Labeled data Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Labeled data areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Labeled data Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Labeled data projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Labeled data Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Labeled data project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Labeled data project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Labeled data project?
- Variance Analysis: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status to the organization (lowest level only)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Risk Audit: What are the strategic implications with clients when auditors focus audit resources based on business-level risks?
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all office bearers/staff?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you consolidate reviews and analysis of evaluators?
- Quality Metrics: Is material complete (and does it meet the standards)?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of the risk factors can be avoided altogether?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Labeled data project leaders committed to this Labeled data project full time?
Step-by-step and complete Labeled data Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Labeled data project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Labeled data project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Labeled data project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Labeled data project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Labeled data project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Labeled data project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Labeled data project with this in-depth Labeled data Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Labeled data projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Labeled data and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Labeled data investments work better.
This Labeled data All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.