What is involved in Analytics and Decision Support
Find out what the related areas are that Analytics and Decision Support connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Analytics and Decision Support thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Analytics and Decision Support journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Analytics and Decision Support leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Analytics and Decision Support related domains to cover and 183 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Analytics and Decision Support, Argument map, Early-arriving fact, Item-item collaborative filtering, Anchor Modeling, Cold start, Project management software, Dimensional modeling, Spatial decision support system, Decision making process, Data warehouse automation, Medical diagnosis, Sixth normal form, Canadian National Railway, Business intelligence software, Strategic planning software, Collaborative filtering, Problem-Oriented Medical Information System, Intelligent decision support system, Implicit data collection, Computer Simulation, Sustainable development, Content discovery platform, Operational data store, Executive information system, Comparison of OLAP Servers, United Airlines, Henk G. Sol, Data access, Column-oriented DBMS, Enterprise decision management, Decision-making software, Online analytical processing, Decision support system, Business intelligence, Data vault modeling, Extract, transform, load, Open source, Knowledge environment, Dimensionality reduction, Dimension table, Data Mining Extensions, Precision agriculture, Music Genome Project, Recommender system, Netflix Prize, Fact table, Texas Instruments, Self service software, Executive dashboard, Microsoft SharePoint Workspace, Surrogate key, Intelligent agent, Slowly changing dimension, Decision making, Data extraction:
Analytics and Decision Support Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Analytics and Decision Support results and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Analytics and Decision Support with what users do day-to-day?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Analytics and Decision Support?
Argument map Critical Criteria:
Canvass Argument map strategies and ask questions.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Analytics and Decision Support process?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Analytics and Decision Support products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– In what ways are Analytics and Decision Support vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Early-arriving fact Critical Criteria:
Grasp Early-arriving fact strategies and oversee Early-arriving fact requirements.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Analytics and Decision Support been identified and analyzed?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Analytics and Decision Support processes?
– Who sets the Analytics and Decision Support standards?
Item-item collaborative filtering Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Item-item collaborative filtering results and find the essential reading for Item-item collaborative filtering researchers.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Analytics and Decision Support project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Analytics and Decision Support workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Analytics and Decision Support is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Anchor Modeling Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Anchor Modeling results and innovate what needs to be done with Anchor Modeling.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Analytics and Decision Support objectives?
– Think of your Analytics and Decision Support project. what are the main functions?
– What about Analytics and Decision Support Analysis of results?
Cold start Critical Criteria:
Analyze Cold start leadership and cater for concise Cold start education.
– In a project to restructure Analytics and Decision Support outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How do we keep improving Analytics and Decision Support?
Project management software Critical Criteria:
Survey Project management software tasks and change contexts.
– Will Analytics and Decision Support have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Dimensional modeling Critical Criteria:
Merge Dimensional modeling visions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Dimensional modeling is getting what it needs.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Analytics and Decision Support effort?
– How do we manage Analytics and Decision Support Knowledge Management (KM)?
Spatial decision support system Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Spatial decision support system quality and triple focus on important concepts of Spatial decision support system relationship management.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Analytics and Decision Support delivery for example is new software needed?
– Will Analytics and Decision Support deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What business benefits will Analytics and Decision Support goals deliver if achieved?
Decision making process Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Decision making process planning and document what potential Decision making process megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Analytics and Decision Support experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What role do analysts play in the decision making process?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
Data warehouse automation Critical Criteria:
Examine Data warehouse automation issues and report on the economics of relationships managing Data warehouse automation and constraints.
– What are the barriers to increased Analytics and Decision Support production?
– Who will provide the final approval of Analytics and Decision Support deliverables?
– What is our Analytics and Decision Support Strategy?
Medical diagnosis Critical Criteria:
Explore Medical diagnosis decisions and secure Medical diagnosis creativity.
– What is our formula for success in Analytics and Decision Support ?
– How can skill-level changes improve Analytics and Decision Support?
Sixth normal form Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Sixth normal form engagements and test out new things.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Analytics and Decision Support is underway?
– What is the source of the strategies for Analytics and Decision Support strengthening and reform?
Canadian National Railway Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Canadian National Railway leadership and differentiate in coordinating Canadian National Railway.
– When a Analytics and Decision Support manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How is the value delivered by Analytics and Decision Support being measured?
– Why are Analytics and Decision Support skills important?
Business intelligence software Critical Criteria:
Reason over Business intelligence software visions and observe effective Business intelligence software.
– How likely is the current Analytics and Decision Support plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Are assumptions made in Analytics and Decision Support stated explicitly?
– What are the long-term Analytics and Decision Support goals?
Strategic planning software Critical Criteria:
Audit Strategic planning software risks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Strategic planning software results.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Analytics and Decision Support that make it risky?
– Is Analytics and Decision Support dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Collaborative filtering Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Collaborative filtering governance and find the ideas you already have.
– Does Analytics and Decision Support include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– For your Analytics and Decision Support project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Analytics and Decision Support process?
Problem-Oriented Medical Information System Critical Criteria:
Gauge Problem-Oriented Medical Information System adoptions and get out your magnifying glass.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Analytics and Decision Support ?
Intelligent decision support system Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Intelligent decision support system tasks and describe which business rules are needed as Intelligent decision support system interface.
– Do Analytics and Decision Support rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How do we go about Securing Analytics and Decision Support?
Implicit data collection Critical Criteria:
Own Implicit data collection projects and pay attention to the small things.
– Is there any existing Analytics and Decision Support governance structure?
Computer Simulation Critical Criteria:
Unify Computer Simulation governance and probe the present value of growth of Computer Simulation.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Analytics and Decision Support moving forward?
– How do we Improve Analytics and Decision Support service perception, and satisfaction?
Sustainable development Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Sustainable development engagements and catalog Sustainable development activities.
– Does Analytics and Decision Support create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What are internal and external Analytics and Decision Support relations?
Content discovery platform Critical Criteria:
Apply Content discovery platform quality and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are current Analytics and Decision Support Paradigms?
Operational data store Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Operational data store planning and gather Operational data store models .
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Analytics and Decision Support?
– How do we go about Comparing Analytics and Decision Support approaches/solutions?
Executive information system Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Executive information system adoptions and acquire concise Executive information system education.
– Is maximizing Analytics and Decision Support protection the same as minimizing Analytics and Decision Support loss?
– Does Analytics and Decision Support systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Comparison of OLAP Servers Critical Criteria:
Steer Comparison of OLAP Servers leadership and devise Comparison of OLAP Servers key steps.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Analytics and Decision Support opportunities costing us money?
United Airlines Critical Criteria:
Study United Airlines planning and transcribe United Airlines as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Think about the functions involved in your Analytics and Decision Support project. what processes flow from these functions?
Henk G. Sol Critical Criteria:
Face Henk G. Sol tactics and know what your objective is.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Analytics and Decision Support leader?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Analytics and Decision Support?
Data access Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Data access decisions and sort Data access activities.
– Have internal procedural controls been established to manage user data access, including security screenings, training, and confidentiality agreements required for staff with pii access privileges?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Analytics and Decision Support strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What impact would the naming conventions and the use of homegrown software have on later data access?
– What are the data access requirements for standard file, message, and data management?
– What should be our public authorities policy with regards to data access?
– What impact would the naming conventions have on later data access?
– What are the effects software updates have on later data access?
– What are the implications of tracking/monitoring data access?
– How do we maintain Analytics and Decision Supports Integrity?
– How are data accessed?
Column-oriented DBMS Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Column-oriented DBMS failures and gather practices for scaling Column-oriented DBMS.
Enterprise decision management Critical Criteria:
Judge Enterprise decision management issues and finalize specific methods for Enterprise decision management acceptance.
Decision-making software Critical Criteria:
Scan Decision-making software failures and adopt an insight outlook.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Analytics and Decision Support into the services that we provide?
– How can the value of Analytics and Decision Support be defined?
Online analytical processing Critical Criteria:
Chat re Online analytical processing tasks and devote time assessing Online analytical processing and its risk.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Analytics and Decision Support project?
– Does Analytics and Decision Support analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Decision support system Critical Criteria:
Dissect Decision support system risks and probe the present value of growth of Decision support system.
– What are the disruptive Analytics and Decision Support technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– A heuristic, a decision support system, or new practices to improve current project management?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Value Business intelligence tasks and innovate what needs to be done with Business intelligence.
– If on-premise software is a must, a balance of choice and simplicity is essential. When specific users are viewing and interacting with analytics, can you use a named-user licensing model that offers accessibility without the need for hardware considerations?
– Does the software let users work with the existing data infrastructure already in place, freeing your it team from creating more cubes, universes, and standalone marts?
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– When users are more fluid and guest access is a must, can you choose hardware-based licensing that is tailored to your exact configuration needs?
– What are some best practices for gathering business intelligence about a competitor?
– What documentation is provided with the software / system and in what format?
– What are some software and skills that every Data Scientist should know?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– Does your bi solution require weeks or months to deploy or change?
– What percentage of enterprise apps will be web based in 3 years?
– What BI functionality do we need, and what are we using today?
– Does your software integrate with active directory?
– To create parallel systems or custom workflows?
– Is the product accessible from the internet?
– How is Business Intelligence related to CRM?
– How is business intelligence disseminated?
– Is your bi software easy to understand?
– What is your annual maintenance?
– Does your system provide APIs?
Data vault modeling Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Data vault modeling adoptions and triple focus on important concepts of Data vault modeling relationship management.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Analytics and Decision Support services/products?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Analytics and Decision Support strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Is there a Analytics and Decision Support Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Extract, transform, load Critical Criteria:
Mix Extract, transform, load tasks and know what your objective is.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Analytics and Decision Support? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Analytics and Decision Support forward?
Open source Critical Criteria:
Rank Open source adoptions and probe the present value of growth of Open source.
– what is the best design framework for Analytics and Decision Support organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Is there any open source personal cloud software which provides privacy and ease of use 1 click app installs cross platform html5?
– How much do political issues impact on the decision in open source projects and how does this ultimately impact on innovation?
– Is the Analytics and Decision Support organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are the different RDBMS (commercial and open source) options available in the cloud today?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Vetter, Infectious Open Source Software: Spreading Incentives or Promoting Resistance?
– What are some good open source projects for the internet of things?
– What are the best open source solutions for data loss prevention?
– Is open source software development essentially an agile method?
– Is there an open source alternative to adobe captivate?
– What can a cms do for an open source project?
– What are the open source alternatives to Moodle?
Knowledge environment Critical Criteria:
Detail Knowledge environment management and catalog Knowledge environment activities.
– Consider your own Analytics and Decision Support project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How can we improve Analytics and Decision Support?
Dimensionality reduction Critical Criteria:
Match Dimensionality reduction outcomes and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Dimensionality reduction information.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Analytics and Decision Support models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Can we add value to the current Analytics and Decision Support decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– To what extent does management recognize Analytics and Decision Support as a tool to increase the results?
Dimension table Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Dimension table governance and document what potential Dimension table megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are the key elements of your Analytics and Decision Support performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Do the Analytics and Decision Support decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Data Mining Extensions Critical Criteria:
Group Data Mining Extensions leadership and gather Data Mining Extensions models .
– Is a Analytics and Decision Support Team Work effort in place?
– What are our Analytics and Decision Support Processes?
Precision agriculture Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Precision agriculture issues and define what our big hairy audacious Precision agriculture goal is.
Music Genome Project Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Music Genome Project risks and prioritize challenges of Music Genome Project.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Analytics and Decision Support processes?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Analytics and Decision Support agendas for the next 3 years?
Recommender system Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Recommender system planning and reduce Recommender system costs.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Analytics and Decision Support process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Analytics and Decision Support process available?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Analytics and Decision Support project?
Netflix Prize Critical Criteria:
Boost Netflix Prize planning and integrate design thinking in Netflix Prize innovation.
– How do we know that any Analytics and Decision Support analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Is Supporting Analytics and Decision Support documentation required?
Fact table Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Fact table planning and be persistent.
Texas Instruments Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Texas Instruments strategies and correct Texas Instruments management by competencies.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Analytics and Decision Support project manager?
Self service software Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Self service software planning and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Analytics and Decision Support. How do we gain traction?
– What is the purpose of Analytics and Decision Support in relation to the mission?
Executive dashboard Critical Criteria:
Guard Executive dashboard goals and overcome Executive dashboard skills and management ineffectiveness.
Microsoft SharePoint Workspace Critical Criteria:
Align Microsoft SharePoint Workspace adoptions and improve Microsoft SharePoint Workspace service perception.
– What vendors make products that address the Analytics and Decision Support needs?
Surrogate key Critical Criteria:
Coach on Surrogate key tasks and sort Surrogate key activities.
– Have you identified your Analytics and Decision Support key performance indicators?
– Do we all define Analytics and Decision Support in the same way?
Intelligent agent Critical Criteria:
Dissect Intelligent agent tasks and display thorough understanding of the Intelligent agent process.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Analytics and Decision Support values?
– How to Secure Analytics and Decision Support?
Slowly changing dimension Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Slowly changing dimension governance and define Slowly changing dimension competency-based leadership.
– Do we monitor the Analytics and Decision Support decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How would one define Analytics and Decision Support leadership?
Decision making Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Decision making failures and spearhead techniques for implementing Decision making.
– Is there a timely attempt to prepare people for technological and organizational changes, e.g., through personnel management, training, or participatory decision making?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Analytics and Decision Support processes?
– What kind of processes and tools could serve both the vertical and horizontal analysis and decision making?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– Are the data needed for corporate decision making?
Data extraction Critical Criteria:
Gauge Data extraction quality and find out.
– Is Analytics and Decision Support Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Have all basic functions of Analytics and Decision Support been defined?
– How can data extraction from dashboards be automated?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Analytics and Decision Support Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Analytics and Decision Support External links:
Analytics and Decision Support – Banner Links
Argument map External links:
[PDF]ARGUMENT MAPPING – THE BASICS – jostwald.com
[PDF]Argument Map Template – martiniproductions.com
Argument Map Template by ABCDEF GHIJKL on Prezi
Early-arriving fact External links:
Early-arriving fact – Revolvy
Anchor Modeling External links:
Anchor Modeling – Home | Facebook
Publications – Anchor Modeling
Anchor Modeling (@anchormodeling) | Twitter
Cold start External links:
How to run your boat on Muffs. Glastron Cold Start – YouTube
Engine Knocking on cold Start – Maintenance/Repairs – …
http://community.cartalk.com › Maintenance/Repairs
How to cold start and brain dead Smart-UPS
Project management software External links:
Project management software, online collaboration: Basecamp
Huddle | Team Collaboration & Project Management Software
Construction Project Management Software | BuildingBlok
Dimensional modeling External links:
Three-Dimensional Modeling | 3-D model | COST of …
HEC-RAS: Two-Dimensional Modeling – WEST Consultants
[PDF]Dimensional Modeling 101 – Purdue University – …
Spatial decision support system External links:
What is Spatial Decision Support System | IGI Global
Spatial Decision Support System – scribd.com
Decision making process External links:
Decision Making Process Paper – 820 Words – StudyMode
[PDF]THE MILITARY DECISION MAKING PROCESS: …
Data warehouse automation External links:
biGENiUS – Data Warehouse Automation
dwh42.de – Data Warehouse Automation – #DWHAuto …
biready.com.au – Data Warehouse Automation | BIReady Australia
Medical diagnosis External links:
Online Medical Diagnosis & Advice | UPMC AnywhereCare
How to Write a Medical Diagnosis: 8 Steps (with Pictures)
Sixth normal form External links:
On the Sixth Normal Form – Anchor Modeling
sql – design – sixth normal form – Stack Overflow
6NF abbreviation stands for Sixth normal form
Canadian National Railway External links:
CNI – Canadian National Railway Co Stock quote – CNNMoney…
CNR Canadian National Railway Co XTSE:CNR Stock …
Canadian National Railway Map – ACW Railway Company
Business intelligence software External links:
SILVON Business Intelligence Software
Business Intelligence Software | Solver
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Strategic planning software External links:
Clarnova – Strategic Planning Software » Clarnova
KPI – Strategic Planning Software – KPIFire.com
Strategic Planning Software and Tools – Planview
Collaborative filtering External links:
CiteSeerX — Collaborative Filtering Recommender …
[PDF]Collaborative Filtering for Netflix – Courses
Title: Collaborative Filtering Bandits – arXiv
Problem-Oriented Medical Information System External links:
Problem-Oriented medical information system (PROMIS…
Problem-Oriented Medical Information System | Free …
Intelligent decision support system External links:
Intelligent Decision Support System (I-DSS)
[PDF]AN INTELLIGENT DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM …
“An intelligent decision support system for management …
Computer Simulation External links:
Computer Simulation and Game Development | …
Sustainable development External links:
PNG Sustainable Development Program Limited
Sustainable development goals – United Nations
New Ecology – Community-Based Sustainable Development
Content discovery platform External links:
A content discovery platform is an implemented software recommendation platform which uses recommender system tools. It utilizes user metadata in order to discover and recommend appropriate content, whilst reducing ongoing maintenance and development costs.
Native Advertising and Content Discovery Platform | EngageYa
Operational data store External links:
Banner Operational Data Store | Ellucian
ECATS OPERATIONAL DATA STORE – Dpi
Operational Data Store – ODS – Gartner Tech Definitions
Executive information system External links:
[PDF]Transportation Executive Information System …
Question #00589428: Executive Information System
Comparison of OLAP Servers External links:
COMPARISON OF OLAP SERVERS – The Economic Times
Comparison Of OLAP Servers – theinfolist.com
United Airlines External links:
United Airlines – Rewards for Businesses
Sign In | United Airlines
Data access External links:
StaffLink Online Data Access
North Dakota Public Data Access
Soil Data Access – Home
Column-oriented DBMS External links:
[PDF]C-Store: A Column-oriented DBMS – MIT Database …
ClickHouse — open source distributed column-oriented DBMS
Column-oriented DBMS |THWACK
Enterprise decision management External links:
enterprise decision management Archives – Insights
Enterprise Decision Management (EDM) – Techopedia.com
Decision-making software External links:
Decision-making software | 1000minds
Paramount Decisions | Lean Decision-making Software …
Online analytical processing External links:
SAS Online Analytical Processing Server
Working with Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
Decision support system External links:
Decision Support System for Air Operating Permits – …
CureMatch Decision Support System For Oncologist to …
Business intelligence External links:
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Data vault modeling External links:
Data Vault Modeling and Snowflake | Snowflake
[PDF]Data Vault Modeling – NYOUG
Extract, transform, load External links:
What is ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)? Webopedia Definition
Open source External links:
Bitcoin – Open source P2P money
iSpy: Open Source Camera Security Software
Open Source Search & Analytics · Elasticsearch | Elastic
Knowledge environment External links:
ERIC – The New Knowledge Environment: Quality …
Studio E&P Knowledge Environment – Schlumberger …
Dimension table External links:
Populating the Date Dimension table – Stéphane Fréchette
Dimension Table – msdn.microsoft.com
Pipe Dimension Table – Grating
Data Mining Extensions External links:
Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Syntax Conventions
Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Reference
Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Reference | Microsoft Docs
Precision agriculture External links:
Precision Agriculture » Raven Slingshot®
Zoner – Precision agriculture software
Precision Agriculture, Farming and Agricultural Technology
Music Genome Project External links:
Pandora’s “Music Genome Project” explores the cold …
Music Genome Project – Home | Facebook
Pandora – Music Genome Project
Recommender system External links:
Using a Recommender System and Hyperwave Attributes …
Recommendify – recommender system for Shopify
Netflix Prize External links:
How the Netflix Prize Was Won | WIRED
Netflix Prize: Home
Fact table External links:
Fact table – Oracle FAQ
Factless Fact Table – Wisdomschema
what is dimension table and what is fact table. – Informatica
Texas Instruments External links:
Texas Instruments Perks at Work
Texas Instruments Incorporated: NASDAQ:TXN quotes …
TI Analog, DSP and Semiconductor Products – Texas Instruments
Self service software External links:
Self Service Software for Airport and Airline Kiosks | Embross
Executive dashboard External links:
Executive Dashboard | StateServ Medical
Executive Dashboard : Driving Organizations to Excellence
What is executive dashboard? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Surrogate key External links:
Database Design 25 – Surrogate Key and Natural Key – YouTube
surrogate key | Teradata Downloads
Intelligent agent External links:
What is intelligent agent? Webopedia Definition
Intelligent Agent Foundations Forum | New Stories
Slowly changing dimension External links:
Informatica: Slowly Changing Dimension Type-1 – YouTube
SSIS- Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD) Tutorial
Decision making External links:
Essays on decision making – Welcome to RUcore
Decision Making Techniques and Skills from MindTools.com
Effective Decision Making | SkillsYouNeed
Data extraction External links:
Metadata Extraction | Alfresco Community
Data Extraction Specialist Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
NeXtraction – Intelligent Data Extraction