What is involved in Performance management
Find out what the related areas are that Performance management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Performance management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Asset Performance Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Asset Performance Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Performance management related domains to cover and 286 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Performance management, Business process, Product life-cycle management, Organizational space, Business development, Mixed economy, Capacity management, International trade law, Organizational behavior, Behavioral systems analysis, Security management, Conflict management, Systems management, Innovation management, Marketing research, Project management, Corporate finance, Limited liability company, Public economics, Electronic business, Records management, Annual general meeting, Sales management, Managerial finance, Technology management, Financial statement analysis, Financial accounting, Sole proprietorship, Resource management, IT performance management, Management information system, Economic statistics, Human resource management, Earned value management, Public finance, Legal personality, Human resources, Asset management, Consumer behaviour, Mergers and acquisitions, Enterprise resource planning, Crisis management, Labour economics, Operational performance management, Alasdair A. K. White, Financial statement, Business judgment rule, Mission statement, Venture capital, Business statistics, Open economy, Customer relationship management, International business, Performance management, Organizational patterns, Operations management, System administrator, Organizational culture, Corporate law, Organizational structure, Business plan, International trade, Business model, Configuration management, Communications management, Financial risk, Commercial management:
Performance management Critical Criteria:
Canvass Performance management tactics and devote time assessing Performance management and its risk.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Performance management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Performance management process available?
– How do employee selection and development practices, as well as staff performance management, well-being, motivation, satisfaction, and compensation, contribute to the growth of the organization?
– What are the short and long-term Performance management goals?
– What does good Customer Service actually mean?
– What about Performance management Analysis of results?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Business process planning and transcribe Business process as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Have senior executives clearly identified and explained concerns regarding Customer Service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Are interruptions to business activities counteracted and critical business processes protected from the effects of major failures or disasters?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
– What are the disruptive Performance management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Performance management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Do you design data protection and privacy requirements into the development of your business processes and new systems?
– Do the functional areas need business process integration (e.g., order entl. billing, or Customer Service)?
– If we process purchase orders; what is the desired business process around supporting purchase orders?
– If we accept wire transfers what is the desired business process around supporting wire transfers?
– How do clients contact client services with any questions about business processes?
– How do you inventory and assess business processes as part of an ERP evaluation?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of change management?
– How do we improve business processes and how do we deliver on that?
– What are internal and external Performance management relations?
– What/how are business processes defined?
– What is the business process?
Product life-cycle management Critical Criteria:
Learn from Product life-cycle management planning and ask what if.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Performance management processes?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Performance management, including any consulting or professional services?
– Have you identified your Performance management key performance indicators?
Organizational space Critical Criteria:
Boost Organizational space quality and gather practices for scaling Organizational space.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Performance management opportunities costing us money?
– How is the value delivered by Performance management being measured?
– What is Effective Performance management?
Business development Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Business development strategies and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Performance management processes?
– When a Performance management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Mixed economy Critical Criteria:
Use past Mixed economy strategies and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Mixed economy.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Performance management values?
– Is there a Performance management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How do we Improve Performance management service perception, and satisfaction?
Capacity management Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Capacity management outcomes and customize techniques for implementing Capacity management controls.
– Does Performance management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Application sizing is a technique used by capacity management. why is application sizing important?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Performance management?
– Do we all define Performance management in the same way?
International trade law Critical Criteria:
Shape International trade law projects and separate what are the business goals International trade law is aiming to achieve.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Performance management activities?
– Are accountability and ownership for Performance management clearly defined?
Organizational behavior Critical Criteria:
Use past Organizational behavior governance and pioneer acquisition of Organizational behavior systems.
– Which customers cant participate in our Performance management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Performance management services/products?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Performance management processes?
– Should organizational behavior management expand its content?
– How Do We Know What We Know about Organizational Behavior?
Behavioral systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Behavioral systems analysis planning and track iterative Behavioral systems analysis results.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Performance management process?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Performance management been identified and analyzed?
– What is behavioral Systems Analysis?
Security management Critical Criteria:
Learn from Security management failures and display thorough understanding of the Security management process.
– Has the organization established an Identity and Access Management program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines and which identifies users and network devices?
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Performance management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Is there a business continuity/disaster recovery plan in place?
– So, how does security management manifest in cloud services?
– Are damage assessment and disaster recovery plans in place?
Conflict management Critical Criteria:
Test Conflict management quality and adjust implementation of Conflict management.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Performance management with what users do day-to-day?
– How likely is the current Performance management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Performance management project?
Systems management Critical Criteria:
Align Systems management tasks and balance specific methods for improving Systems management results.
– How will you know that the Performance management project has been successful?
– Why is Performance management important for you now?
– What threat is Performance management addressing?
Innovation management Critical Criteria:
Shape Innovation management quality and assess what counts with Innovation management that we are not counting.
– How to deal with Performance management Changes?
Marketing research Critical Criteria:
Start Marketing research goals and give examples utilizing a core of simple Marketing research skills.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Performance management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Performance management project lifecycle?
– Will Performance management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Performance management that make it risky?
– In what way(s) did marketing research help shape CRM?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Project management risks and find out.
– How do you merge agile, lightweight processes with standard industrial processes without either killing agility or undermining the years youve spent defining and refining your systems and software process assets?
– How can a company arrange a new project if the management does not know when they will finish the current projects and when the employees will be free to take on a new project?
– Key problem solving knowledge resides with the knowledge workers, and not the manager. So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
– Are there implications for the observed success of agile to date that reflects on our larger understanding of organizations and their fundamental nature?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Originally, agile project management required collocated teams. How could a new product or service be developed in the 21st century without them?
– What additional schedule (and cost) would be required if they continued at historical or any other lower burn rates?
– How can an agile project manager balance team level autonomy and individual level autonomy in agile software teams?
– What about when our product is an integration of several different products, each with their own product owner?
– To what extent are agile and traditional project management techniques mutually exclusive?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– What is important in the kick-off meeting to enable feedback and learning?
– How is agile project management performed in the context of virtual teams?
– How do organizations adapt to a radically new framework such as agile?
– Why are project management models not used in maintenance?
– What work wouldnt get done if no more funds were added?
– What is an economic aspect of Project Management?
– How familiar are we with Agile project management?
– What is Project Management?
Corporate finance Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Corporate finance governance and proactively manage Corporate finance risks.
– How can you negotiate Performance management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Can we do Performance management without complex (expensive) analysis?
Limited liability company Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Limited liability company projects and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Limited liability company projects.
– In what ways are Performance management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Performance management objectives?
– What business benefits will Performance management goals deliver if achieved?
Public economics Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Public economics strategies and devise Public economics key steps.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Performance management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How do we maintain Performance managements Integrity?
Electronic business Critical Criteria:
Coach on Electronic business results and oversee implementation of Electronic business.
– Do the Performance management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Performance management Management?
Records management Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Records management strategies and revise understanding of Records management architectures.
– In the case of a Performance management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Performance management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Performance management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Performance management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Annual general meeting Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Annual general meeting strategies and get answers.
– How do we know that any Performance management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Does Performance management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Why are Performance management skills important?
Sales management Critical Criteria:
Understand Sales management management and optimize Sales management leadership as a key to advancement.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Performance management process?
– How do we manage Performance management Knowledge Management (KM)?
Managerial finance Critical Criteria:
Chat re Managerial finance goals and test out new things.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Performance management ?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Performance management activities?
– Is the scope of Performance management defined?
Technology management Critical Criteria:
Probe Technology management tactics and research ways can we become the Technology management company that would put us out of business.
– How much does Performance management help?
Financial statement analysis Critical Criteria:
Test Financial statement analysis decisions and report on developing an effective Financial statement analysis strategy.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Performance management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Think about the functions involved in your Performance management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Does Performance management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Financial accounting Critical Criteria:
Investigate Financial accounting tactics and describe which business rules are needed as Financial accounting interface.
– What is the purpose of Performance management in relation to the mission?
Sole proprietorship Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Sole proprietorship visions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Sole proprietorship.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Performance management in a volatile global economy?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Performance management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Resource management Critical Criteria:
Consult on Resource management tasks and report on the economics of relationships managing Resource management and constraints.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– In a project to restructure Performance management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Can we reuse our existing resource management and configuration tools?
– Why study Human Resources management (hrm)?
IT performance management Critical Criteria:
Powwow over IT performance management issues and acquire concise IT performance management education.
– what is the best design framework for Performance management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Is maximizing Performance management protection the same as minimizing Performance management loss?
– Is Performance management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Management information system Critical Criteria:
Investigate Management information system visions and look in other fields.
– What is our formula for success in Performance management ?
Economic statistics Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Economic statistics failures and pay attention to the small things.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Performance management leader?
Human resource management Critical Criteria:
Investigate Human resource management goals and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Human resource management.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Performance management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Performance management is underway?
Earned value management Critical Criteria:
Mix Earned value management issues and probe the present value of growth of Earned value management.
– What vendors make products that address the Performance management needs?
– Does Performance management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Are there recognized Performance management problems?
Public finance Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Public finance goals and balance specific methods for improving Public finance results.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Performance management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Legal personality Critical Criteria:
Analyze Legal personality tasks and summarize a clear Legal personality focus.
– What are our needs in relation to Performance management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Performance management processes of our organization?
– Do we monitor the Performance management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Design Human resources failures and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Human resources projects.
– Should pay levels and differences reflect the earnings of colleagues in the country of the facility, or earnings at the company headquarters?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– Are there cases when the company may collect, use and disclose personal data without consent or accommodation?
– Do we perform an environmental scan of hr strategies within the hr community (what/how are others planning)?
– What happens if an individual objects to the collection, use, and disclosure of his or her personal data?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of human resources?
– Is the crisis management team comprised of members from Human Resources?
– What are the legal risks in using Big Data/People Analytics in hiring?
– From what types of sources does the company collect personal data?
– What are ways to reduce the costs of managing employees?
– Do you understand the parameters set by the algorithm?
– When can an employee access and correct personal data?
– Do you need to develop a Human Resources manual?
– How is Promptness of returning calls or e-mail?
– How is the Content updated of the hr website?
– Who should appraise performance?
– How to deal with diversity?
– What is harassment?
Asset management Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Asset management quality and prioritize challenges of Asset management.
– Deciding what level of hardware in the system is a decision process such as: is the cost or risk of loss with a usb cable, a tablet or a mouse sufficient to require tracking? Have we decided on the detail level?
– What are the key differences for us between asset management and Service Management?
– Use of non-corporate assets on the network -byod devices and software allowed?
– Can you identify all your it hardware and software locations?
– What are the usability implications of Performance management actions?
– What assets are being used with it (software, components)?
– If someone installs software, how do we keep track of it?
– What is our policy around the distribution of software?
– How do we determine who is entitled to what software?
– What would it cost to replace our technology?
– What is the condition of the asset?
– What is currently being used/done?
– Have your assets gone into hiding?
– Why investigate other systems?
– Which assets need managing ?
– Why do it asset management?
– It assets -what are they?
– What is an it asset?
– What are it assets?
Consumer behaviour Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Consumer behaviour quality and look in other fields.
– Can we add value to the current Performance management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Mergers and acquisitions Critical Criteria:
Sort Mergers and acquisitions visions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Mergers and acquisitions projects.
– What are all of our Performance management domains and what do they do?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Boost Enterprise resource planning risks and get the big picture.
– Who sets the Performance management standards?
– How to Secure Performance management?
Crisis management Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Crisis management engagements and proactively manage Crisis management risks.
– Does the Performance management task fit the clients priorities?
Labour economics Critical Criteria:
Unify Labour economics outcomes and point out improvements in Labour economics.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Performance management?
Operational performance management Critical Criteria:
Learn from Operational performance management outcomes and find the ideas you already have.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Performance management moving forward?
Alasdair A. K. White Critical Criteria:
Pilot Alasdair A. K. White strategies and find the ideas you already have.
Financial statement Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Financial statement goals and perfect Financial statement conflict management.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Performance management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Think of your Performance management project. what are the main functions?
– Will Performance management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– How Are Financial Statements Used?
Business judgment rule Critical Criteria:
Systematize Business judgment rule tasks and drive action.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Performance management. How do we gain traction?
Mission statement Critical Criteria:
Graph Mission statement strategies and figure out ways to motivate other Mission statement users.
– What do you do if your organization does not have a published mission statement or set of values?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Performance management requirements in detail?
– Mission Statement: Purpose; Business; Values Reason to be?
Venture capital Critical Criteria:
Frame Venture capital engagements and triple focus on important concepts of Venture capital relationship management.
– Consider your own Performance management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do we go about Comparing Performance management approaches/solutions?
Business statistics Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Business statistics failures and interpret which customers can’t participate in Business statistics because they lack skills.
– Are we Assessing Performance management and Risk?
Open economy Critical Criteria:
Add value to Open economy quality and report on setting up Open economy without losing ground.
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Confer re Customer relationship management results and probe Customer relationship management strategic alliances.
– What are 3rd party licenses integrated with the current CRM, for example Email Marketing, Travel Planner, e-newsletter, search engine, surveys, reporting/trend analysis, e-Commerce, etc.?
– Why is it the case that crm sfa sales force automation and hr systems are moving to cloud while scm manufacturing financial packages or systems are not moving to cloud?
– Support – how can we drive support for using the escalation processes for service, support and billing issues?
– What platforms are you unable to measure accurately, or able to provide only limited measurements from?
– Outreach – how can we enhance customer outreach and opportunities for customer input?
– The performance measurement revolution: why now and what next?
– How does CRM impact the company s bottom line or performance?
– Can you identify your customers when they visit your website?
– Is it easy for your visitors or customers to contact you?
– What storage quotas should be applied to each mailbox?
– Does Customer Knowledge Affect How Loyalty Is Formed?
– How do you map a Social CRM profile to CRM data?
– What are some of the future directions of CRM?
– What should we do about motivation theory?
– How does CRM fit in our overall strategy?
– How much e-mail should be routed?
– What happens to customizations?
– What happens to workflows?
– Can metadata be loaded?
– Why CRM?
International business Critical Criteria:
Face International business tactics and find the ideas you already have.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Performance management effort?
– Organizational structure for international business?
Performance management Critical Criteria:
Focus on Performance management engagements and devote time assessing Performance management and its risk.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Performance management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How will you measure your Performance management effectiveness?
Organizational patterns Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Organizational patterns leadership and stake your claim.
Operations management Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Operations management outcomes and get the big picture.
– What are the most important capabilities we consider when evaluating asset and Service Management providers?
– Do we have a high level of process automation connecting our asset and Service Management?
– Do you have a single view into it Service Management?
– Is our company developing its Human Resources?
– How do we keep improving Performance management?
System administrator Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about System administrator governance and get out your magnifying glass.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Performance management delivery for example is new software needed?
– Who is the System Administrator?
Organizational culture Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Organizational culture tasks and report on developing an effective Organizational culture strategy.
– What do we need to know, and how do we get the information required to answer this question, especially with regard to our organizational culture, technological roadmap, and where both organizations are moving in the long term?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Performance management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Performance management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
Corporate law Critical Criteria:
Gauge Corporate law planning and handle a jump-start course to Corporate law.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Performance management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What will drive Performance management change?
– Is a Performance management Team Work effort in place?
Organizational structure Critical Criteria:
Guide Organizational structure results and secure Organizational structure creativity.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Do you have a clearly defined organizational structure at organization level in order to sustain the risk management process?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Performance management?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– How to manage workflows and projects, that are inherently distributed outside the organizational structure?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– What Organizational Structure is Required?
– Is Performance management Required?
Business plan Critical Criteria:
Start Business plan tactics and acquire concise Business plan education.
– Its important to reach your customers. Every business, if wise, will have a promotion and advertising plan. You need to consider the image you want to project to your customers about your business. Will your business stand out because you are a proven a leader in the service or product industry by providing innovative services or products, or you provide customer confidence by providing high quality Customer Service?
– Do Performance management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Have Business Plans with your Critical Preferred Vendors?
– How do you plan to address Customer Service?
– Do we offer Superior Customer Service?
International trade Critical Criteria:
Experiment with International trade outcomes and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough International trade results.
– What are the key elements of your Performance management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Is the Performance management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Performance management move?
Business model Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Business model tactics and report on setting up Business model without losing ground.
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Performance management?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
Configuration management Critical Criteria:
Focus on Configuration management risks and adjust implementation of Configuration management.
– Is an asset management process(es) in place to inventory and manage this new asset (investment) from a property management perspective, to provide Configuration Management support, and to monitor system performance?
– Are physical configuration assessments conducted to determine the degree of agreement between the current physical configuration and the configuration depicted in the facility documentation?
– How do you do keep current with a continuously changing codeline, and also make progress without being distracted by your environment changing out from under you?
– A Configuration Management database (cmdb) can contain different configuration items (cis). Which items would not normally be regarded as a ci?
– Have all mechanisms that can lead to temporary or permanent changes to facility documentation been identified?
– Can we answer questions like: Are compliance and audit checks performed on a regular basis?
– Does the source-code inventory report list the products to be delivered to the customer?
– How are unauthorized changes to source code prevented, detected, and corrected?
– Have the types of documents to be included in your CM Program been determined?
– If the change does involve a usq, has it been approved by doe?
– What types of status accounting reports are to be generated?
– Has an initial assessment of your cm program been conducted?
– Why implement a Configuration Management database (cmdb)?
– Are all identified requirements allocated to test cases?
– What versions are affected by a change to component x?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– How many reported faults for version y?
– So what needs to be under scm?
Communications management Critical Criteria:
Sort Communications management results and handle a jump-start course to Communications management.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Performance management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Financial risk Critical Criteria:
Merge Financial risk tasks and find out what it really means.
– Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the project?
Commercial management Critical Criteria:
Canvass Commercial management results and correct better engagement with Commercial management results.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Performance management agendas for the next 3 years?
– How do we measure improved Performance management service perception, and satisfaction?
– What is our Performance management Strategy?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Asset Performance Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Performance management External links:
Employee Performance Management Solutions | Reflektive
Employee Performance Management Software | PerformYard
Employee Engagement & Performance Management Software | 15Five
Business process External links:
[PDF]Business Process Guide Position Management : …
Organizational space External links:
Organizational Spaces – Edward Elgar Publishing
CiteSeerX — Organizational space:
Business development External links:
MTA Small Business Development Programs
dslbd | Department of Small and Local Business Development
Small Business Development – Miami-Dade County
Mixed economy External links:
Why does America have a mixed economy – Answers.com
Mixed Economy | Definition of Mixed Economy by Merriam-Webster
Mixed economy of farming and mining. | Library of Congress
Capacity management External links:
Capacity management (Book, 1988) [WorldCat.org]
Capacity management review. (eJournal / eMagazine, …
International trade law External links:
International Trade Law Resource Center | Bloomberg BNA
Organizational behavior External links:
ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR Essays – ManyEssays.com
Organizational Behavior – AbeBooks
Organizational Behavior – OB – Investopedia
Behavioral systems analysis External links:
[PDF]Behavioral Systems Analysis in Health and Human …
[PDF]Behavioral Systems Analysis What is Behavioral …
Dick Malott – Behavioral Systems Analysis and Higher Education
Security management External links:
Endpoint Security Management Software and Solutions – Promisec
Personnel Security Management Office for Industry …
VISIBLE VISITORS – Entry Security Management System …
Conflict management External links:
[PDF]Conflict Management – Chalmers Publication Library …
“Conflict Management for Managers: Resolving …
Conflict Management (eBook, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
Systems management External links:
Welcome to the Mail Systems Management Association
Geographic Information Systems Management Office – …
– Operation Processes and Systems Management …
Innovation management External links:
Imaginatik | Innovation Management Software & Consulting
End-to-end Innovation Management software • InnovationCast
Innovation Management from the Experts – Ideawake
Marketing research External links:
Peters Marketing Research, Inc.
CMI Marketing Research
Mars Research – Marketing Research Services
Corporate finance External links:
Corporate Finance Job Titles: What Do They Actually Mean?
Corporate Finance and Accounting | Career and …
Corporate finance (Book, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
Limited liability company External links:
Limited Liability Company Publications/Forms
[PDF]2015 568 Booklet — Limited Liability Company Tax …
Limited Liability Company – LLC – Investopedia
Public economics External links:
The Fed – Public Economics – United States dollar
Public Economics and Finance | NYU Wagner
Electronic business External links:
[PDF]Electronic Business Transactions – Mass.Gov
Electronic Business Services
About Us – Electronic Business Machines
Records management External links:
National Archives Records Management Information Page
Land and Case Records Management | Cott Systems
[PDF]TITLE Records Management Manual. Archives and …
Annual general meeting External links:
2018 Annual General Meeting – U.S. Soccer
151st Annual General Meeting | Nestlé Global
Annual General Meeting 2018 | thyssenkrupp AG
Sales management External links:
Sales Management Training Austin | Dale Carnegie Training
Efficio – Media Sales Management – CRM, Yield, Proposal
Managerial finance External links:
Managerial finance (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Emerald | Managerial Finance information
Managerial Finance – AbeBooks
Technology management External links:
Engineering and Technology Management
Financial statement analysis External links:
Advanced Financial Statement Analysis – investopedia.com
[PDF]Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
Financial statement analysis Flashcards | Quizlet
Financial accounting External links:
[PDF]Statement of Financial Accounting Standards No. …
Financial accounting is a specialized form of accounting that keeps track of transactions.
Financial Accounting Resource Center™ | Bloomberg BNA
Sole proprietorship External links:
Title of a Sole Proprietorship | Chron.com
The Basics of Sole Proprietorships – Entrepreneur.com
What is title of Sole Proprietorship Firm’s owner? – Quora
Resource management External links:
Human Resource Management – AbeBooks
Resource Management Inc.
Cultural and Environmental Resource Management | Thesis Titles
IT performance management External links:
IT Performance Management Technologies • ScienceLogic
The IT Performance Management Revival – CIO Journal – …
Management information system External links:
TAMIS – Total Ammunition Management Information System
What is MIS? | Management Information Systems
Commissioned Corps Management Information System
Economic statistics External links:
economic statistics | Hallmark Abstract LLC
Economic statistics (Journal, magazine, 1991) …
Human resource management External links:
DHRM | Utah Department of Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management – Encyclopedia – Inc.com
SHRM – Society for Human Resource Management
Earned value management External links:
Video – Earned Value Management – Knowledge Center – …
Public finance External links:
Texas Public Finance | Bond Buyer
Munex.com: The Online Resource for Public Finance
North Dakota Public Finance Authority
Legal personality External links:
Legal personality, (Book, 1924) [WorldCat.org]
“EU Legal Personality in Foreign Policy?” by Rafael Leal …
What is LEGAL PERSONALITY – Black’s Law Dictionary
Human resources External links:
Human Resources | Medical University of South Carolina
UAB – Human Resources – Careers
Human Resources | Maricopa Community Colleges
Asset management External links:
Home | Deutsche Asset Management
Quore | Asset Management Software for Hotel Operations
BOK Financial Asset Management
Consumer behaviour External links:
CSR and Consumer Behaviour | QuestionPro Survey
Consumer behaviour harder to predict – Financial Times
Essay about Theory of Consumer Behaviour – cram.com
Mergers and acquisitions External links:
“The Sopranos” Mergers and Acquisitions (TV Episode …
Mergers and Acquisitions | Kramer Levin
Mergers and acquisitions (Book, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Enterprise resource planning External links:
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com
Enterprise Resource Planning Division | FEMA.gov
Enterprise Resource Planning
Crisis management External links:
International Crisis Management Conference
AlertSense – Crisis Management and Collaboration Platform
Crisis Management | Investopedia
Labour economics External links:
Labour Economics – Official Site
Indian Society of Labour Economics – Isle – Home | Facebook
Asian and Australasian Society of Labour Economics …
Operational performance management External links:
Operational performance management (OPM) is the alignment of all business units within an organization to ensure that they are working together to achieve core business goals.
Focus on Operational Performance Management – …
[PDF]Operational Performance Management of Priced …
Alasdair A. K. White External links:
Alasdair A. K. White – WOW.com
Alasdair A. K. White Explained
Alasdair A. K. White – Research – liquisearch.com
Financial statement External links:
[PDF]CMS-379 Financial Statement of Debtor
Personal Financial Statement Filers
Accounting Reports & Financial Statement Templates
Business judgment rule External links:
[PDF]The Business Judgment Rule and the Entire Fairness …
http://www.rc.com/documents/Primer on Business Judgment Rule.pdf
Business Judgment Rule Definition | Investopedia
Business Judgment Rule – Investopedia
Mission statement External links:
Title I / Mission Statement
Great American Title Agency – Mission Statement
Mission Statement – Orange Coast Title Company
Venture capital External links:
Venture Capitalist – Investopedia
Venture Capital – Entertainment Financing | Tech | Bayrock
InvestMidwest Venture Capital Forum
Business statistics External links:
Business Statistics Chapter 3 Flashcards | Quizlet
Business Statistics – AbeBooks
DMR – Business Statistics and Fun Gadgets
Open economy External links:
Open economy macroeconomics (Book, 2017) …
Open economy macroeconomics (eBook, 2000) …
Essays In Open Economy Macroeconomics – Academic …
Customer relationship management External links:
Customer Relationship Management | CRM Software – Vtiger
Salesnet CRM Solutions | Customer Relationship Management
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
International business External links:
http://International business consists of trades and transactions at a global level. These include the trade of goods, services, technology, capital and/or knowledge. It involves cross-border transactions of goods and services between two or more countries. Transactions of economic resources include capital, skills, and people for the purpose of the international production of physical goods and services such as finance, banking, insurance, and construction. International business is also known as globalization. Globalization refers to the international trade between countries, which in turn refers to the tendency of international trade, investments, information technology and outsourced manufacturing to weave the economies of diverse countries together. To conduct business overseas, multinational companies need to separate national markets into one global marketplace. In essence there are two macro factors that underline the trend of greater globalization. The first macro-factor consists of eliminating barriers to make cross-border trade easier, such as the free flow of goods and services, and capital. The second macro-factor is technological change, particularly developments in communication, information processing, …
International Business School the Hague
IBBA | International Business Brokers Association
Performance management External links:
Employee Engagement & Performance Management Software | 15Five
Employee Performance Management Software | PerformYard
Employee Performance Management Solutions | Reflektive
Organizational patterns External links:
Text Structure and Organizational Patterns Worksheets
[PDF]Organizational Patterns of Paragraphs
What organizational patterns describes the event that …
System administrator External links:
Title System Administrator Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
System Administrator Jobs – Monster.com
System Administrator – Michigan Technological University
Organizational culture External links:
Organizational culture is the behavior of humans who are part of an organization and the meanings that the people attach to their actions. Culture includes the organization values, visions, norms, working language, systems, symbols, beliefs and habits.
What Is Organizational Culture? | CultureIQ
Organizational Culture Flashcards | Quizlet
Corporate law External links:
Orlando Corporate Law | Real Estate Law | Estate Planning
Corporate Law – Lawyers.com
Corporate Law & Accountability Report | Bloomberg BNA
Organizational structure External links:
Social Security Organizational Structure
Organizational Structure – Air Force Civil Engineer Center
Business plan External links:
How to Write a Business Plan (with Sample Business Plans)
An Introduction to Business Plans – Entrepreneur
[PDF]Writing a Business Plan – U.S. Department of Veterans …
International trade External links:
Dining – Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
Events | Savannah International Trade & Convention Center
International Trade Administration – Official Site
Business model External links:
Business Model – Investopedia
Business Model and Entities – WellMed Medical Group
Amazon.com: Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers (9780470876411): Alexander Osterwalder, Yves Pigneur: Books
Configuration management External links:
AWS OpsWorks – Configuration Management
Interactive Configuration Management and Procurement …
Configuration Management | IpX
Communications management External links:
[PDF]Communications Management Plan PPM Version 2
What Is Communications Management? (with pictures)
Unique – Unified Communications Management with cairs
Financial risk External links:
Trends 2017: Financial Risk and Fraud Blog | Fiserv
Graduate Programs in Financial Risk Management | …
Differences Between Business Risk & Financial Risk | Chron.…
Commercial management External links:
Neighborhood Commercial Management Program …
Equity Commercial Management
Commercial Management – MRI Software