What is involved in Internet Protocols
Find out what the related areas are that Internet Protocols connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Internet Protocols thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Internet Protocols journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Internet Protocols leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Internet Protocols related domains to cover and 162 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Internet Protocols, Message Queuing Telemetry Transport, External Data Representation, Request for Comments, User Datagram Protocol, Internet Society, PARC Universal Packet, Resource Reservation Protocol, Open Network Computing Remote Procedure Call, Open Shortest Path First, W. Richard Stevens, Computer network, Data link layer, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol, Digital Equipment Corporation, Network packet, Network card, Link layer, Error detection and correction, Network Control Program, Media Access Control, MS Windows, Generic Routing Encapsulation, Personal computer, Secure Shell, Network Time Protocol, Lower layer protocol, Physical layer, Black box, Transmission medium, Digital subscriber line, Application-specific integrated circuit, United States Department of Defense, Network switch, Port number, Internet Control Message Protocol, Embedded system, Flag day, Network congestion, Transport Layer Security, Vinton Cerf, Tunneling protocol, Protocol stack, Client-server model, Open source, Reliable byte stream, Packet header, IBM Systems Network Architecture, Explicit Congestion Notification, Xerox PARC, HyperText Transfer Protocol, Bandwidth throttling, Communications protocol, IP address:
Internet Protocols Critical Criteria:
Value Internet Protocols visions and question.
– What is the source of the strategies for Internet Protocols strengthening and reform?
– How do we know that any Internet Protocols analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What is the purpose of Internet Protocols in relation to the mission?
Message Queuing Telemetry Transport Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Message Queuing Telemetry Transport projects and point out Message Queuing Telemetry Transport tensions in leadership.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Internet Protocols does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Internet Protocols move?
External Data Representation Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for External Data Representation tactics and remodel and develop an effective External Data Representation strategy.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Internet Protocols process?
– Do we all define Internet Protocols in the same way?
Request for Comments Critical Criteria:
Start Request for Comments outcomes and gather practices for scaling Request for Comments.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Internet Protocols project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Do we monitor the Internet Protocols decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What will drive Internet Protocols change?
User Datagram Protocol Critical Criteria:
Substantiate User Datagram Protocol adoptions and do something to it.
– What are the key elements of your Internet Protocols performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Is there any existing Internet Protocols governance structure?
Internet Society Critical Criteria:
Unify Internet Society goals and handle a jump-start course to Internet Society.
– How can you negotiate Internet Protocols successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What is our Internet Protocols Strategy?
PARC Universal Packet Critical Criteria:
Guard PARC Universal Packet planning and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling PARC Universal Packet projects.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Internet Protocols workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How would one define Internet Protocols leadership?
Resource Reservation Protocol Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Resource Reservation Protocol strategies and oversee implementation of Resource Reservation Protocol.
– Can we add value to the current Internet Protocols decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Internet Protocols experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Is Internet Protocols Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Open Network Computing Remote Procedure Call Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Open Network Computing Remote Procedure Call risks and catalog Open Network Computing Remote Procedure Call activities.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Internet Protocols processes of our organization?
– What vendors make products that address the Internet Protocols needs?
– How do we Identify specific Internet Protocols investment and emerging trends?
Open Shortest Path First Critical Criteria:
Consult on Open Shortest Path First tasks and budget for Open Shortest Path First challenges.
– Have all basic functions of Internet Protocols been defined?
– What are current Internet Protocols Paradigms?
– What are our Internet Protocols Processes?
W. Richard Stevens Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze W. Richard Stevens projects and finalize specific methods for W. Richard Stevens acceptance.
– How will you know that the Internet Protocols project has been successful?
– Does Internet Protocols appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Use past Computer network decisions and create a map for yourself.
– Among the Internet Protocols product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– How do we manage Internet Protocols Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Is Internet Protocols Required?
Data link layer Critical Criteria:
Trace Data link layer goals and oversee Data link layer management by competencies.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Internet Protocols strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How likely is the current Internet Protocols plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Internet Protocols ?
Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Critical Criteria:
Track Lightweight Directory Access Protocol quality and finalize specific methods for Lightweight Directory Access Protocol acceptance.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Internet Protocols values?
Digital Equipment Corporation Critical Criteria:
Grade Digital Equipment Corporation leadership and get going.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Internet Protocols moving forward?
– What are the short and long-term Internet Protocols goals?
Network packet Critical Criteria:
Align Network packet management and overcome Network packet skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Internet Protocols project manager?
– What are specific Internet Protocols Rules to follow?
– How do we go about Securing Internet Protocols?
Network card Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Network card failures and find out what it really means.
– Are assumptions made in Internet Protocols stated explicitly?
– What are the business goals Internet Protocols is aiming to achieve?
Link layer Critical Criteria:
Chart Link layer management and gather practices for scaling Link layer.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Internet Protocols that make it risky?
– How do we go about Comparing Internet Protocols approaches/solutions?
– What about Internet Protocols Analysis of results?
Error detection and correction Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Error detection and correction outcomes and get answers.
– Will Internet Protocols deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Why is Internet Protocols important for you now?
Network Control Program Critical Criteria:
Learn from Network Control Program projects and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Network Control Program.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Internet Protocols delivery for example is new software needed?
Media Access Control Critical Criteria:
Debate over Media Access Control management and gather Media Access Control models .
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Internet Protocols opportunities costing us money?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Internet Protocols activities?
MS Windows Critical Criteria:
Drive MS Windows governance and learn.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Internet Protocols services/products?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Internet Protocols is underway?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Internet Protocols?
Generic Routing Encapsulation Critical Criteria:
Define Generic Routing Encapsulation management and find out.
– What are the usability implications of Internet Protocols actions?
– Are there Internet Protocols Models?
Personal computer Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Personal computer failures and create Personal computer explanations for all managers.
– Does the Internet Protocols task fit the clients priorities?
Secure Shell Critical Criteria:
Guard Secure Shell visions and secure Secure Shell creativity.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Internet Protocols activities?
– What is our formula for success in Internet Protocols ?
Network Time Protocol Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Network Time Protocol leadership and get out your magnifying glass.
– Think about the functions involved in your Internet Protocols project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How do we Improve Internet Protocols service perception, and satisfaction?
Lower layer protocol Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Lower layer protocol tactics and sort Lower layer protocol activities.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Internet Protocols with what users do day-to-day?
– Do we have past Internet Protocols Successes?
Physical layer Critical Criteria:
Review Physical layer planning and stake your claim.
– Do the Internet Protocols decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What is Data Security at Physical Layer?
– How can we improve Internet Protocols?
Black box Critical Criteria:
Match Black box results and look at it backwards.
– Do those selected for the Internet Protocols team have a good general understanding of what Internet Protocols is all about?
– Are there Internet Protocols problems defined?
Transmission medium Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Transmission medium engagements and raise human resource and employment practices for Transmission medium.
– How do we Lead with Internet Protocols in Mind?
Digital subscriber line Critical Criteria:
Define Digital subscriber line visions and catalog Digital subscriber line activities.
– In the case of a Internet Protocols project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Internet Protocols project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Internet Protocols project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Internet Protocols processes?
Application-specific integrated circuit Critical Criteria:
Shape Application-specific integrated circuit planning and explain and analyze the challenges of Application-specific integrated circuit.
United States Department of Defense Critical Criteria:
Group United States Department of Defense planning and gather United States Department of Defense models .
– How do we ensure that implementations of Internet Protocols products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Does Internet Protocols analysis show the relationships among important Internet Protocols factors?
Network switch Critical Criteria:
Look at Network switch leadership and acquire concise Network switch education.
Port number Critical Criteria:
Infer Port number visions and grade techniques for implementing Port number controls.
– Do Internet Protocols rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Internet Control Message Protocol Critical Criteria:
Detail Internet Control Message Protocol results and triple focus on important concepts of Internet Control Message Protocol relationship management.
– How much does Internet Protocols help?
Embedded system Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Embedded system adoptions and figure out ways to motivate other Embedded system users.
Flag day Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Flag day adoptions and figure out ways to motivate other Flag day users.
– Who sets the Internet Protocols standards?
Network congestion Critical Criteria:
Focus on Network congestion tasks and raise human resource and employment practices for Network congestion.
– Consider your own Internet Protocols project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Are there recognized Internet Protocols problems?
Transport Layer Security Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Transport Layer Security projects and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What are the disruptive Internet Protocols technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Vinton Cerf Critical Criteria:
Recall Vinton Cerf quality and find out.
– Is the Internet Protocols organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How to Secure Internet Protocols?
Tunneling protocol Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Tunneling protocol tactics and probe the present value of growth of Tunneling protocol.
– Think about the people you identified for your Internet Protocols project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do we keep improving Internet Protocols?
Protocol stack Critical Criteria:
Adapt Protocol stack strategies and gather practices for scaling Protocol stack.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Internet Protocols in a volatile global economy?
Client-server model Critical Criteria:
Categorize Client-server model issues and look at the big picture.
– What is Effective Internet Protocols?
Open source Critical Criteria:
Apply Open source projects and maintain Open source for success.
– Is there any open source personal cloud software which provides privacy and ease of use 1 click app installs cross platform html5?
– How much do political issues impact on the decision in open source projects and how does this ultimately impact on innovation?
– What are the different RDBMS (commercial and open source) options available in the cloud today?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Internet Protocols processes?
– Vetter, Infectious Open Source Software: Spreading Incentives or Promoting Resistance?
– What are some good open source projects for the internet of things?
– What are the best open source solutions for data loss prevention?
– Is open source software development essentially an agile method?
– Is there an open source alternative to adobe captivate?
– What can a cms do for an open source project?
– What are the open source alternatives to Moodle?
Reliable byte stream Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Reliable byte stream adoptions and remodel and develop an effective Reliable byte stream strategy.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Internet Protocols is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– For your Internet Protocols project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Packet header Critical Criteria:
Examine Packet header tasks and adopt an insight outlook.
– How is the value delivered by Internet Protocols being measured?
– What threat is Internet Protocols addressing?
IBM Systems Network Architecture Critical Criteria:
See the value of IBM Systems Network Architecture outcomes and balance specific methods for improving IBM Systems Network Architecture results.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Internet Protocols project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Internet Protocols project lifecycle?
– Who needs to know about Internet Protocols ?
Explicit Congestion Notification Critical Criteria:
Design Explicit Congestion Notification goals and oversee implementation of Explicit Congestion Notification.
– what is the best design framework for Internet Protocols organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Does our organization need more Internet Protocols education?
Xerox PARC Critical Criteria:
Add value to Xerox PARC management and slay a dragon.
– What are all of our Internet Protocols domains and what do they do?
– How can the value of Internet Protocols be defined?
HyperText Transfer Protocol Critical Criteria:
Meet over HyperText Transfer Protocol quality and adjust implementation of HyperText Transfer Protocol.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Internet Protocols models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Internet Protocols project?
Bandwidth throttling Critical Criteria:
Participate in Bandwidth throttling governance and report on developing an effective Bandwidth throttling strategy.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Internet Protocols process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Internet Protocols process available?
Communications protocol Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Communications protocol leadership and get answers.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Internet Protocols leader?
IP address Critical Criteria:
Learn from IP address strategies and look for lots of ideas.
– Can a customer prevent us from collecting his/her personal data? For example by saying he/she does not want his/her phone number or IP address to be stored by us?
– Are a customers business phone number; business email address and business IP address also considered to be personal data?
– Are egress and ingress filters installed on all border routers to prevent impersonation with spoofed ip addresses?
– Is the firewall configured to translate (hide) internal ip addresses, using network address translation (nat)?
– Is collecting IP address really necessary?
– Why should we adopt a Internet Protocols framework?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Internet Protocols Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Internet Protocols External links:
Amazon.com: The TCP/IP Guide: A Comprehensive, Illustrated Internet Protocols Reference (0689145704709): Charles M. Kozierok: Books
[PDF]RTP, RTCP, and RTSP – Internet Protocols for Real …
The Internet Protocols of the Elders of Zion | WIRED
Message Queuing Telemetry Transport External links:
Qt MQTT Demo – Message Queuing Telemetry Transport – YouTube
OASIS Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT) …
OASIS Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT) …
External Data Representation External links:
External Data Representation – YouTube
XDR – External Data Representation
Examples of external data representation – Symantec
Request for Comments External links:
[PDF]Request for Comments on Application of Excise Taxes …
[PDF]Request for Comments on Proposed Listing of Chemicals
Notice of Filing and Request for Comments | National Grid
User Datagram Protocol External links:
User Datagram Protocol – technet.microsoft.com
RFC 768 – User Datagram Protocol
Wireshark · Display Filter Reference: User Datagram Protocol
Internet Society External links:
Internet Society Gambia Chapter- ISOC Gambia – Home | Facebook
Internet Society (@internetsociety) | Twitter
Issues | Internet Society
PARC Universal Packet External links:
PUP abbreviation stands for PARC Universal packet Protocol
Resource Reservation Protocol External links:
Cisco IOS Software Resource Reservation Protocol …
Resource Reservation Protocol – technet.microsoft.com
Quality of Service and Resource Reservation Protocol
Open Network Computing Remote Procedure Call External links:
RPC, Open Network Computing Remote Procedure Call …
Open Network Computing Remote Procedure Call – …
Open Network Computing Remote Procedure Call – …
Open Shortest Path First External links:
[PDF]Open Shortest Path First
OSPF Overview (Open Shortest path first) – YouTube
CCNP Level. OSPF – Open Shortest Path First – YouTube
W. Richard Stevens External links:
“Building on the legendary work of W. Richard Stevens, this edition has been fully updated by two leading network programming experts to …
The Protocols by W. Richard Stevens – Goodreads
W. Richard Stevens Quotes – BrainyQuote
Data link layer External links:
BRAND: Data Link Layer – USNA
L2CCNA1 Ch7 – Data Link Layer Flashcards | Quizlet
Data Link Layer-Chapter 7 Flashcards | Quizlet
Lightweight Directory Access Protocol External links:
Managing Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Policies
Digital Equipment Corporation External links:
GRC’s | Digital Equipment Corporation’s PDP-8
DEC Is Dead, Long Live DEC: The Lasting Legacy of Digital Equipment Corporation [Edgar H. Schein, Peter S. DeLisi, Paul J. Kampas, Michael M. Sonduck] on …
Digital Equipment Corporation – CHM Revolution
Network packet External links:
How to Record Network Packet Trace on NetScaler …
Nping – Network packet generation tool / ping utiliy
Network card External links:
How do I find what network card and network I’m using?
Link layer External links:
http://In computer networking, the link layer is the lowest layer in the Internet Protocol Suite, commonly known as TCP/IP, the networking architecture of the Internet. It is described in RFC 1122 and RFC 1123. The link layer is the group of methods and communications protocols that only operate on the link that a host is physically connected to.
Data Link Layer-Chapter 7 Flashcards | Quizlet
L2CCNA1 Ch7 – Data Link Layer Flashcards | Quizlet
Error detection and correction External links:
Hamming distance required for error detection and correction
[PDF]Chapter 10 Error Detection and Correction
Lecture – 15 Error Detection and Correction – YouTube
Network Control Program External links:
NCP — Network Control Program – Internet
Media Access Control External links:
Media Access Control – MAC Addresses and MAC Filtering
Media Access Control Flashcards | Quizlet
MS Windows External links:
MS Windows in a Porsche 911 and other hacks – YouTube
How can I view the list of open ports in MS Windows?
Generic Routing Encapsulation External links:
Update to add support for Generic Routing Encapsulation …
Personal computer External links:
Association of Personal Computer User Groups
The IBM Personal Computer, commonly known as the IBM PC, is the original version and progenitor of the IBM PC compatible hardware platform.
http://Operating system: IBM BASIC / PC DOS 1.0, CP/M-86, UCSD p-System
Personal Computer Emoji – Emojipedia
Secure Shell External links:
What is Secure Shell (SSH)? – Definition from WhatIs.com
SSH (Secure Shell) Home Page | SSH.COM
Network Time Protocol External links:
Configuring Network Time Protocol (NTP) on ESX/ESXi …
Network Time Protocol (NTP) Mode 6 Scanner | Tenable™
ntpd – Network Time Protocol (NTP) daemon
Physical layer External links:
5G physical layer specifications – 5G NR – Medium
What is the Physical Layer? – Definition from Techopedia
[PDF]Controller Area Network Physical Layer Requirements
Black box External links:
Black Box Trader – Zacks Investment Research
Black Box Stocks – Official Site
Boca Black Box
Transmission medium External links:
PE-4 – ACCESS CONTROL FOR TRANSMISSION MEDIUM …
[PDF]uses fiber optic cables as the transmission medium.
Transmission medium – YouTube
Digital subscriber line External links:
[PDF]DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (DSL) PRICE LIST – Millry
DSL: Digital Subscriber Line Internet Service – Lifewire
AT&T Digital Subscriber Line: Getting Started
United States Department of Defense External links:
United States Department of Defense (defense.gov)
United States Department of Defense Standards of …
United States Department of Defense – Official Site
Network switch External links:
Dish Network Switch: Satellite Signal Multiswitches | eBay
Raymarine HS5 SeaTalkhs Network Switch
Network Switch | URC
Port number External links:
How to Find a Port Number | Techwalla.com
Ping – Port Number? – 31935 – The Cisco Learning Network
How to Find an IP Address and Port Number | Chron.com
Internet Control Message Protocol External links:
Internet Control Message Protocol, ICMP, How ICMP …
Internet Control Message Protocol – technet.microsoft.com
How to Block Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP): …
Embedded system External links:
Embedded System & PCB Design, IoT Development Company – Teksun
Embedded System Design: Embedded Systems Foundations of Cyber-Physical Systems [Peter Marwedel] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on …
EE101 Insight-Pro™ Embedded System Analyzer
Flag day External links:
Flag Day in Mexico – Time and Date
[PDF]The Origins of Flag Day
U2 – Red Flag Day – YouTube
Network congestion External links:
Network congestion definition by The Linux Information Project
Verizon’s Network Congestion | Verizon Community
Network Congestion? | Verizon Community
Vinton Cerf External links:
UCLA – The Optimists – Vinton Cerf
vinton cerf – Google+
Vinton Cerf | American computer scientist | Britannica.com
Tunneling protocol External links:
How to troubleshoot Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol …
Layer Two Tunneling Protocol and Internet Protocol Security
Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol – technet.microsoft.com
Protocol stack External links:
Data Encapsulation and the TCP/IP Protocol Stack …
http://docs.oracle.com › … › Chapter 4 Overview of TCP/IP
GSM – Protocol Stack – Tutorials Point
What is Protocol Stack? – Definition from Techopedia
Client-server model External links:
What is the Client-Server Model? – Definition from Techopedia
Client-Server Model | Unreal Engine
Client-Server Model Definition – Tech Terms
Open source External links:
What is open source software? | Opensource.com
http://In production and development, open source as a development model promotes a universal access via a free license to a product’s design or blueprint, and universal redistribution of that design or blueprint, including subsequent improvements to it by anyone. Before the phrase open source became widely adopted, developers and producers used a variety of other terms. Open source gained hold with the rise of the Internet, and the attendant need for massive retooling of the computing source code. Opening the source code enabled a self-enhancing diversity of production models, communication paths, and interactive communities. The open-source software movement arose to clarify the environment that the new copyright, licensing, domain, and consumer issues created. Generally, open source refers to a computer program in which the source code is available to the general public for use and/or modification from its original design. Open-source code is typically a collaborative effort where programmers improve upon the source code and share the changes within the community so that other members can help improve it further.
Open Source Center – Official Site
Reliable byte stream External links:
[PDF]TCP End-to-end protocol. Reliable byte stream. …
[PDF]5.2 Reliable Byte Stream (TCP) – Elsevier
System and method for fast, reliable byte stream transport
Packet header External links:
Packet header definition by The Linux Information Project
EIGRP Packet Header – YouTube
[MS-SMB2]: SMB2 Packet Header – ASYNC
IBM Systems Network Architecture External links:
IBM Systems Network Architecture – ვიკიპედია
[PDF]IBM Systems Network Architecture Protocols – n-cg.net
IBM Systems Network Architecture – technet.microsoft.com
Explicit Congestion Notification External links:
TCP Explicit Congestion Notification – Cisco
Xerox PARC External links:
Self-destructing chip by Xerox PARC – YouTube
HyperText Transfer Protocol External links:
Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Status Code Registry
What is HTTP (HyperText Transfer Protocol)?
HTTP – Hypertext Transfer Protocol Overview
Bandwidth throttling External links:
Bypass ISP Bandwidth Throttling With VPN December 2017
Bandwidth throttling and speed tests, how does it work?
What Is Bandwidth Throttling? Why Does Anyone Do It?
Communications protocol External links:
Modbus-Simple Communications Protocol
What is Communications Protocol? Webopedia Definition
Safety Communications Protocol – Xavier University
IP address External links:
ARIN WHOIS IP Address Database Search – iTools
My IP Address Information – What Is My IP Address?
Whoer.net – How to find and check my IP address