Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Program Management Professional Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Program Management Professional related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Program Management Professional specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Program Management Professional Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 705 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Program Management Professional improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 705 standard requirements:
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Program Management Professional will circumvent those obstacles?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Do we monitor the Program Management Professional decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Do Program Management Professional rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- What is measured?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Program Management Professional?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Program Management Professional book in PDF containing 705 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Program Management Professional self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Program Management Professional Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Program Management Professional areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Program Management Professional Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Program Management Professional projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Program Management Professional Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Program Management Professional project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Is there a training program in place for stakeholders covering expectations, roles and responsibilities and any addition knowledge others need to be good stakeholders?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is the programme making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Program Management Professional project repository for each release?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do risks change during the Program Management Professional projects life cycle?
- Scope Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Program Management Professional project?
- Initiating Process Group: Are you properly tracking the progress of the Program Management Professional project and communicating the status to stakeholders?
- Lessons Learned: How useful was the content of the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Quality Metrics: Who notifies stakeholders of normal and abnormal results?
Step-by-step and complete Program Management Professional Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Program Management Professional project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Program Management Professional project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Program Management Professional project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Program Management Professional project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Program Management Professional project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Program Management Professional project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Program Management Professional project with this in-depth Program Management Professional Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Program Management Professional projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Program Management Professional and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Program Management Professional investments work better.
This Program Management Professional All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.